REVIEW London Rose Sagebrush

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Scarface, May 8, 2022.

Tags:
  1. During a much needed vacation, I found myself in town at the same weekend as London Rose. I've had a huge crush on her since she started and decided to shoot my shot, take a chance and see what could happen. I had, hands down, one of the BEST experiences in Mound House to date, hands down. Do not hesitate to reach out to her!

She is a beautiful petite woman. I couldn't stop admiring her figure. She drew us a bubble bath, had me relax and get to know each other. Our conversations throughout the party flowed so naturally. Very open and comfortable. And as far as the spicy parts of the party, I can't describe it. They were, WILD! Her energy was everything I was looking for. She took care of aalll of my desires and fantasies. I have so many visual memories now.

Email her or meet her, get to know her, and tell her what your looking for. I emailed and was looking for a GFE/PSE type of party. It might be the best experience you may ever have. Like a slow burn that grows and grows until you explode.

She is beautiful. No joke. She is an intelligent college student. She is exceedingly friendly. I mean, really really friendly. And if the two of you get along.... All I'll say is, fireworks. Fireworks blasted into your face!

I had the best time in a long time, and I ecourage you all to reach out to her and see what you may experience.

Last edited: May 9, 2022
    KikiLover likes this.