REVIEW Lola the dom goddess

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TurboEnchantix, May 25, 2024.

1. After the greatness from last year I finally decided to try someone new. I chose @LolaValentine knowing she would fit the bill. I knew what she prefers to do and I was all too happy to oblige. Right away I saw and felt that I made an excellent decision, talk about a grand return to the ranches! Lola really knows her stuff, how to be in charge and really pound it in! I haven't had this happen to me in almost 3 years, but I was well worth it. I was honored to be a sub once again to such a beautiful sexy dominatrix, I would love to have it happen again sooner or later. Anyone who is into this kind of kink look no further, highly recommend Lola indeed you won't regret!

Hopefully, there will be a next time... :D

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your amazing review!!! Thanks @TurboEnchantix for sharing an awesome experience with @LolaValentine!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  3. LolaValentine
    Chat with Me

LolaValentine Kinky Tattooed Lover Girl

Thank you so much cutie pie! I had an incredible time in your company, you were such a good boy for me ;) Can't wait for next time!!!

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Book your memorable party with @LolaValentine today for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Sometimes I wonder where the cuffs came from?

6. I love a good Domme! If you ever need a subject for a two girl party, hit me up!!