REVIEW Lola La’Bella - Exquisite!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sin, May 3, 2023.

1. Sin
    Chat with Me

Sin New Member

Recently made my first trip to the BR to visit Lola. I was a little nervous but watching her podcast interview was a really nice way to get a sense for her personality before meeting her in person. Not only is she stunningly gorgeous but she is also intelligent, funny, sweet and compassionate.

Her taste in music is great and she has an amazing sexy style. She’s a work of art in every aspect and such a unique and special person. I could have spent hours just talking and tracing the lines of ink on her skin with my fingers…

Do yourself a favor and spend some time with Lola, you will be enamored with the depth and layers of her personality in addition to her beauty.

Sin

Last edited: May 3, 2023
  2. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

Thank you a million for such a memorable experience! Adored every second of it. ‘Til I see you again…
    Xoxo
    LLB

3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review of a very sexy lady. I first met her back in March and I'm hoping to do more later this Summer.

LolaLaBella likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! @LolaLaBella is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LolaLaBella likes this.
  5. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

Thank you so much! I definitely miss Sin :)

6. LOLA IS AMAZING!! She sparkles when she walks into a room and definitely a beauty to gaze at with all that art work!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  7. oh my god what a review. that was beautifully written

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your memorable experiences with @LolaLaBella today!!! You will have a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]