livestream followup - green tutus and onesies

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by LavenderJoy, Mar 13, 2020.

1. LavenderJoy
    Chat with Me

LavenderJoy Schoolgirl Next Door

2. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

I was too busy enjoying the livestream, I don't really chat much on there which is fine. I do like your schoolgirl outfit. You look so wonderful wearing it and I gotta say, I would love to do a 2 girl party with you and @MarieBossette.

MarieBossette and LavenderJoy like this.
  3. You look Gorgeous in your outfit @LavenderJoy and love your schoolgirl outfit Sweetie[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Leo Goodale and LavenderJoy like this.
  4. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Looks like I missed meeting a new lady last night. Shame, I'll have to catch it on YouTube. Yes, those do look good for spanking.

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. Matty5
    Chat with Me

Matty5 Active Member

I saw ya darling, I’m the guy who asked you to talk about your pigs, also what was at the end of your rainbow lol. You look like you are just a bundle of fun! I can’t tell from your pictures but do you have some freckles? I love girls with freckles... I think that adds to your beauty.
    I think a party with you and @SkyyBanks would be off the hook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LavenderJoy likes this.
  6. Hope you had fun during your segment. We enjoyed you in your "Shenanigans" outfit and look forward to you actually hosting or doing chat duties!

7. LavenderJoy
    Chat with Me

LavenderJoy Schoolgirl Next Door

I do have freckles! Oh my gosh I would love to party with @SkyyBanks

Matty5 likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love you adorable pics!!! Book your fabulous party with @LavenderJoy today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.