Line up updates need to be sooner

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by B Conner, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Hi, Is it possible to update the line ups sooner? It would be great for us outoftowners so we can plan trips to see the lovely ladies.

Thanks,
    Bart

2. They're usually put up on a monthly basis at the beginning of each month (sometimes the tail end of the previous month). Even then, posting them on a weekly basis would have things be more accurate - as Ladies come and go throughout the month and new girls may show up.

Not all ladies are in a house 24/7 and not all Ladies have a set schedule, or can plan out in advance when their tours will be. That also doesn't account for brand new girls who get hired and start working somewhere.

I'm a planner too, so I see your frustration. If there are particular Ladies you're interested in - email them and ask if they know what their schedules are and if their timing coincides with yours.

3. I hate to disagree, but I've been watching for several months. More often than not they aren't updated until after the first of the month.

4. Because not all Ladies show up the first of the month. As smart and cool as they are, the house GMs aren't psychic.

If you want to know who is in a house at a given time - call the place directly. Or check the boards themselves. Likely girls currently in their house will be actively posting. Or just, y'know, call.

Lineups are posted whenever the GM of the house has a relatively good idea of who will be present each month. And as I stated even doing monthly lineups isn't entirely accurate as it changes more so by the week. For example, the lineup could say someone is there in May but her arrival may not be the 1st, it could be the 14th but she'll still be listed in May's lineup because she will be present at some point during that time.

Once again if there are specific individuals you are interested in and you have your dates already in mind then email them or PM them on here and find out if they'll be around.

5. I agree with B Conner, i've noticed that the line-up is often not updated until mid month. Plus, saying email the ladies isn't very viable considering that many of the ladies listed don't look like they have been at the ranch in years. I think that you should completely redo your line-up pages, you shouldn't have to go to message board to find it and it should have a link to the ladies profile. If you need some ideas you should look at Sheri's Ranch website near Las Vegas - they seem to handle all the issues you stated without any problems.

LayloniStroxxx likes this.
  6. 1.) You never know unless you contact a specific person. And again, phones exist if you feel you can't trust the websites.

2.) What you're complaining about has actually been brought up numerous times, in numerous places, by many different people. You ain't the first. Updates to the sites are a WIP and happening.

3.) Do I look like I have any authority whatsoever? All I do is try to help out and fill in when information I need to do a thing is given to me. Call me an over achiever for at times volunteering to go above and beyond what's expected and required of me if I'm able to. Basically -

[​IMG]

Things actually are happening even if they're not immediately visible. There's at least 5 properties (meaning multiple sites) being handled over here, so yes progress is happening but implementations may take a little longer.

UNCOStudent950 likes this.
  7. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Ideally, I think it would be nice to have someone onsite at each brothel maintain the lineup on the message board, at least on a weekly basis. It could be one of the shift managers, cashiers, bartenders, door person, etc. since those people need to know who is on shift working when guests come in looking for one of the ladies. Most people don't like to volunteer for more work, but how long will it really take for someone to log in and just update the list of names to make it current once a week? That information might be good for guests that are planning on coming to the ranches in the next day or a few weeks. Some ladies work for 2 weeks so a leaving date might be good, Madam Adrianne had some good ideas when she maintained the Love Ranch North lineup on the message board, having beginning and ending dates for the month on ladies that were not there full time or were new. Some ladies work in both the northern and southern ranches at different times. Some ladies work by appointment only and should probably be identified as such, since the only time they might be at the ranch for a lineup might be when they have an appointment and not there the rest of the month. The one thing the monthly lineups doesn't address for the out of towners that need to plan vacations or visits months in advance, which might be helpful, are the ladies that work full time and are on the floor consistently. Some ladies have their schedule information in their signatures, but many don't. I know some guys like to remain anonymous, doing their research on ladies without having to call or contact someone, so the ladies should keep this in mind when posting information. Many message board readers are just lurkers reading threads and not registering on the boards, but some do come in to the ranches to party.

toy, torontoral, DRX and 2 others like this.
  8. My best advice is plan a booking at least 3 months in advance by reaching out through email, your working girl will know if she'll be there or not because we always have our schedule planned 3 months out.

Watching Ustream is an easy way to know who is currently available for that week. Keeping an eye on ranch social media is also a way to know who will be active during your visit.

LynA, ROADRUNNER J and John N Ga like this.
  9. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

I can understand it is rough to keep an accurate monthly list updated as the ladies come and goes during the month. When ever I am at the ranches, I always wondering who is currently in house all the time as most of the ladies stay in their comfy room which I can understand. I usually hang around the parlor or the bar and see who come in and out or wait for someone come for a line up. I hope one of these days they would put up a billboard or an electronic screen with the ladies that are currently in house and for how long and if they are available to party. Wishful thinking:)

10. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

I agree. Whoever is in charge of keeping the line-ups up to date is not doing a very great job. It is now the third of June and the last update was mid-May. Seems like if you want us guys to visit the ladies at the ranch, it would be nice to know who is there.

torontoral likes this.
  11. LynA
    Chat with Me

LynA Active Member

There is a screen by the bar that should show the ladies in the house.

12. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

I don't see the screen you are referring. I guess I don't have that option.

13. I have done this before when I can. Several others do as well. However, that's really not our division and could badly clutter up those boards if we're all doing it. Our job on here is to tell y'all about us and when each of us individually will be at our respective ranches, when we're available, and all the things we offer. If you like a specific lady and want to know if she's available when you want to see her, just ask directly. You really have no idea how much of the part of keeping tabs of who is in and out is in a constant state of flux as it can literally change on a dime who is in house and who is not. So even at times a weekly lineup will not be accurate.

14. LynA
    Chat with Me

LynA Active Member

I'm sorry, I was thinking of my own ranch. LRN has a screen in the bar area with the ladies pictures.

15. I think getting the line up a day or two early is a good idea but i get that sometimes girls wont show and people are looking for them!

16. That is a good idea hunny! Thank you

17. Thanks for clearing that up! makes more sense to me:0

18. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Great idea! You can also call in the house you will be visiting and ask the cashier what girls are available in house!

19. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Isn't it great now all the houses lineups are done weekly!!!