REVIEW Lily Peach

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Scarface, Jun 3, 2019.

1. I recently had the pleasure of seeing Lily over the Memorial Day weekend after planning a visit for over a month. She was very friendly leading up to it as we chatted back and forth. I planned for a three hour party and threw in a kink I had never tried before that she offered. She was very engaging, asking me many many questions, about what I was into in a GFE party, what my favorite outfit and color I would like to see her dressed in, and casual hellos. She definitely took a lot of effort to make sure I would have a great time.

And a great time I DID have. She was beautiful when we met, wearing a casual everyday cute outfit with some smoking hot lingerie underneath I uncovered later. We had a quick drink and went to her room to finalize negotiations, which went very smoothly. We went to one of the VIP rooms, she opened up a bottle of red wine she bought for us that we dabbled in a little bit and just had a blast.

She was a very energetic lady, and passionate. We warmed each other up with some making out, massages, and forplay. Her derrier in her thong was a beautiful sight to behold, and she was an amazing partner. Super affecionate and responsive. The party just seemed to naturally flow with activities. I definitely had some first time experiences with Lily that I will never forget. And that kink part, oh man was that amazing. Sprinkled throughout was some very nice cuddling and chit chat. That was the nicest touch.

Lily Peach was a very nice sweet young lady. She took a lot of time, effort, and patience to make sure I had a good time. Behind closed doors she was a fiery Kat in heat, eager to get me off. I had a great time, and I highly suggest a party with her.

Lake Show and jaxdrummer76 like this.