REVIEW Lexie James Is Too Fun to Pass Up!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by NiceGuyFromMars, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Hey everyone! I just got back from seeing Lexie James and still feeling thrilled about it! :) While it has been years since my last brothel experience, after today I really wish I came out more often to the Love Ranch North.

I knew right away that Lexie was the girl for me after seeing her bio/pics. Scheduling was a breeze, and once I greeted her in person I could barely hold in my excitement. I even told her this and it only made things hotter while she giggled about it as we got right down to business. Our negotiation was short and sweet because I needed to get naked with this goddess ASAP. Trust me, Lexie knows how to please your man parts and treat you like a king! I thought I was picky with my sexual desires, but she exceeded my expectations and I let her know I was impressed from the start with my moans and directness. Lexie ran with this and kicked it up many more notches! You bet your ass the climax was hard and unforgettable.

Lexie, I can’t thank you enough for this experience. I’m very happy and would love to see you again. After our party, I appreciated you even more as we conversed and learned more about each other. It occurred to me that between your breathtaking appearance and easygoing personality, you’re both sexy and wonderful all around. Fellas, go see Lexie James while you still can. 10/10, would repeat!

2. What a great review!:) <3
    It is definitely the house to be at ,
    and I am glad you picked Lexie! She's so much fun!
    Now you're back after all these years, hopefully you'll get the chance again soon with Lexie!
    <3
    I'm glad you found the perfect girl for you! More to come

:)

NiceGuyFromMars likes this.
  3. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

I had a lot of fun with you! Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful review!

AveryLee likes this.
  4. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Lexie is amazing! I know from experience ;) Glad you had a great time with her and at Love Ranch North!

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!! She is sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Lexie is SOOOO much fun! Glad you were able to have such an awesome experience with her!