Letter to Santa

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by JadeMonroe, Dec 7, 2019.

1. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

19C42998-E54A-43F9-BCD7-65B1639C8382.jpeg

Dear Santa,
    My Only Christmas Wish for this year is to be in attendance for all of the Christmas festivities that the Redlight Brothel Crawl has to offer.

will you be My Santa and grant my one holiday wish????

P.s.
    If you want someone genuine who truly loves to have a good time and wants to make you smile, I am your lady.
    You and I can wear matching Christmas outfits, attend the parties and then go back to my room for some more Holiday Cheer ;);)

Email me [email protected] or call (775)246-7252 ext.0 to grant my one Christmas wish!!!!!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous holiday party with @JadeMonroe today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JadeMonroe likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Treat yourself for the holidays with @JadeMonroe today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JadeMonroe likes this.
  4. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

Thank you beautiful!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] 22781F7C-97A0-424B-961D-80BCF19EA5FA.jpeg

AustinShelby likes this.
  5. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

This is really cute! Love it :)

AustinShelby likes this.
  6. This is hilarious!! :p I love your posts

JadeMonroe likes this.
  7. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

Thanks, I appreciate that!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

With a show of hands who is going to the Christmas crawl?!?!

9. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Book with this pretty babe today, she’s lots of fun!

10. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

Matching Christmas outfits, that's awesome, Jade!! You're going to have a blast!

[email protected]
    olivia_bentley1
    IMG_6140.JPG
    IMG_6143.JPG

11. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

I had buttloads of fun at the holiday crawl and I absolutely can’t wait for next years holiday crawl [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

My one wish to Santa was granted and I was able to attend the Christmas crawl my date and I had the best time and all of the games were entertaining even though my date and I didn’t win anything :p:p:p:p[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    But we were also more concerned with each other :rolleyes:;):D

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.