RANCH SPECIAL LET'S EXPLORE LAKE TAHOE I'LL PAY FOR OUR MEALS

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Apr 29, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Springtime in Lake Tahoe is so beautiful with the snow melting down from the mountains and experiencing the outdoors around "Eagle Falls and Emerald Bay" or Incline Area with the beautiful beaches.

Book a minimum of 5 hours and receive another hour complimentary and I will pay for our lunch or dinner.

To schedule your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited: Apr 29, 2022
    joe moll, wrb55rosco and Baba1234 like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

3. What a great deal book cumisha she always know how to treat you good

4. (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Happy Hump Day!!! If you haven't experienced an amazing time with her...BOOK NOW!!! You will not regret it!!! ♥

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TeganTreasures for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TeganTreasures for your sharing your thoughts, kind words and support!!! I love your pic that was taken when you @TeganTreasures and @KikiLover experienced the MS Dixie II Cruise.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

image_0.jpg

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

9. Definetly book with this beautiful lady!! Her experience is one in a million, unforgettable!!
    xoxo[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @DemiDove for your kind words and compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @DemiDove for your kind words and compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]