RANCH SPECIAL LET'S CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY MONTH OF APRIL (APRIL 5 - B-DAY)

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Feb 25, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Let's celebrate my "Birthday month of April"!!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

My Birthday is April 5th.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

We can experience a "Romantic Intimate Dinner" or enjoy a show or concert around the Reno, Carson City or Lake Tahoe Area.

Afterward, we can return to the ranch and party in the "Fantasy Suite" with a complimentary bottle of champagne of our choice.

To schedule my "Special Birthday Celebration", call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

IMG_4233.jpg IMG_4231.jpg IMG_4230.jpg IMG_4227.jpg

Last edited: Apr 7, 2022
    RunningSquirrel and joe moll like this.
  2. Is there anything you would like for your birthday? Sorry can't be there .

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for your kind words and offering @Harley83 - surprise me - You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to celebrate my birthday month with me?

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

To schedule an appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to celebrate my "Birthday Month of April" with me? Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

7. Don’t forget to celebrate with @cumishaamado for her birthday she is the sweetest sexy a dam good time to party with @sagebrushranch and celebrate her ❤️❤️❤️❤️

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's experience my birthday month with taking me out on the town. We can experience a romantic dinner, a movie, a show or comedy club. Afterwards, return to the ranch and party in our "Fantasy Suite" and experience an intimate jacuzzi bubble bath together and have fun on our Cal King bed. We can also add another girl to join us too!!!

To schedule an appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0. You can also "Lay Away" your party with me too. You call in a deposit whenever you can until you have enough to party.

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

tinker likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TeganTreasures for your kind words and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

My "Birthday Month" is approaching and let's celebrate with a "Romantic Birthday Dinner" and afterwards return to the ranch and party in our "Fantasy Suite". I have a "Lay Away Plan" which is more forgiving on your finances. To schedule your appointment or call in a deposit for my "Lay Away Plan", call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

tinker likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to celebrate my birthday with a "Romantic Birthday Dinner" afterwards return to the ranch and party in our "Fantasy Suite" with a complimentary bottle of champagne while we are soaking in an intimate jacuzzi bubble bath. Afterwards, let's experience your fantasies on our Cal King Bed!!!

To schedule your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. When is your birthday? Mine is April 4

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Wow!!! My Birthday is April 5th!!! We are both Aries!!! I would love to celebrate our birthdays together!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Email me at: [email protected]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TeganTreasures for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

My Birthay is approaching and who wants to take me out on my birthday? To book your party with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 Let's celebrate and party!!!

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'll be returning to "Kit Kat Ranch" in April when it reopens!!! In the meanwhile you can schedule an appointment with me with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's celebrate our birthday's together @Dan1973!!! To book and celebrate our birthdays, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's celebrate my "Birthday Month of April"!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext 0 with a 10% deposit.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'll be returning to Kit Kat Ranch when it reopens in Mid-April and I love partying in the "Bungalow" because I can cook my "Famous Homemade Lumpias" for my Clients that party with me!!!

Who wants to "Celebrate MyBirthday Month in the "Bungalow" at Kit Kat Ranch?

To schedule your party with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

(All deposits that are placed at Sagebrush Ranch for my parties at Kit Kat Ranch will be transferred when it reopens)!!!

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TeganTreasures for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

My "Birthday Month" is almost here!!! Who wants to celebrate my "Birthday Month" with me? Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with lot's of naughty thoughts to cum!!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

My "Birthday Month of April" is here and I'll be going back to "Kit Kat Ranch" when it reopens April 21st. My actual Birthday is April 5th. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my "Days Off" but I will come in for my appointments with a deposit.

To schedule an appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Wishing you a "Happy Birthday" today @Dan1973 and my birthday is April 5th!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Thank you. Happy birthday too u. Next time I am in vegas..Vegas.. are definitely hooking up.

29. Happy Birthday, Cumisha!!! Hope you have a great time among friends on your birthday! :)

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You're welcome @Dan1973 and thanks for sharing your thoughts!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Happy Belated Birthday Cumisha Amado. I hope you had a beautiful day.

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @aztecwarrior2881 for wishing me a "Happy Birthday" and for your kind words!!! We are both "Aries"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You can email me at: [email protected]

Twitter: @cumishaamado

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me