Let's admit to some of our fetishes shall we?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jessie Summers, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Simple thread idea. You introduce yourself, and you admit to a fetish (or at the very least turn-on) that you have in the bedroom.......This will give your potential future partners a little insight on what makes you tick, or even help you by admitting potential uncomfortable topics in a relatively safe forum

I'll start!

Hi my name is Jessie and nylon has always been a huge turn on for me...either on my legs or on my partners, and especially both.

Who's Next?

[​IMG]

lingerieluvrm likes this.
  2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I’m soo into findom- [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Findom is a shortened combined version of the term Financial Domination, similar to Femdom which is short for Female Domination. Financial Domination is a fetish of power exchange which involves the transfer of money from sub to Domme as an act of ultimate submission, as money is the ultimate representation of power in our modern society.

A combination of 2 words: financial domination. Financial domination is a very real fetish involving a submissive being "forced" to give money to the Dominant. Terms like money slave, paypig, moneypig, walletslave, wallet rape are all part of the play involved in this type of Domination and submission.

3. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I honestly don’t know if I have any fetishes. I never had a partner I could explore with. I do know that if a lady nibbles my right ear lobe just right, she owns me.

4. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

lingerie of course ;-). Love how it looks, how it feels. Let's start there.

KatrinaJeanne likes this.
  5. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Here I go again. I love playing with women , who are into BDSM. As a submissive.
    Who like wearing tight latex , and leather. In short dresses ..Who are into anal…Who have larger breast.

6. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

As far as clothing fetishes, I like women who dress goth. I also like women who dress as bikers. There’s something hot to me about a woman wearing a tank top and jeans. Leather jackets are hot too. The biker thing probably comes from my parents knowing bikers, and some of the motorcycle mamas I’ve seen as a horny teenager were hot as fuck!

Jessie Summers likes this.
  7. Hello, I’m Kenny Balls

My fetish is having my English wife dress up like the Queen (RIPIP) and tie me up while I sell cotton for huge losses. My borthers are my reason for living. I hope that someday me and my power couple parter Carol will be able to further our friendship to the next step. Right now we just take long golf cart ride together, but I want more.

KikiLover likes this.
  8. Asses. My fetish is sexy female asses. Cant get enough.

SkyeMonroe and KikiLover like this.
  9. Even though I'm a non-smoker, I'll admit to having a bit of a smoking/vaping fetish. Not so much the human ashtray style, but more like the voyeur aspect of watching a woman smoke in a retro-classic style.

My guess is that some of the ladies who do smoke or vape don't publicly post about their habit for fear of it being a turn-off to some potential clients, which is certainly understandable, but makes it difficult to know who's available for such an experience. If any of them wish to drop a note in the inbox to confirm, it would be much appreciated!

KikiLover likes this.
  10. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I should add that when I worked at a grocery store, I bagged groceries for this biker babe. She was very flirty, and I was a fresh 18 years old at the time. I walked her groceries out to her truck, and she was flirting with me. I finished loading her groceries into her truck and he gave me a decent tip. She was on my mind for the rest of the night, and when I got home and went to bed, I cranked a few out. I saw her a few more times while I still worked there.

11. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I think mine are well known at this point, I think most of the girls know that I have a domination, Submission, Master/Slave, control fantasy you can call it whatever you want It's the same thing.

If a woman is willing to " yes boss", " yes sir" or " yes master", especially "yes master" that would be preferred in my submission fantasy that's a HUGE turn on.

But I know that A LOT of women are not comfortable with submission and even if they are they aren't comfortable with the word "master", my ex was one of them, when she asked what my fantasy was and I told her to say it didn't go well would be an understatement.

I'm also willing to try "Daddy" but I'm not sure I'd be comfortable with "Daddy" but there is only one way to find out.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2023
  12. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

You were raised to believe in real life don't have sex, yet you exist

It's wild to me that somebody tried to tell you that people in real life don't have sex

Oil Man and Old Nick like this.
  13. Hi I’m Cappy
    Love this post. I am very fit and extremely into fit women. I’m a bit of a hippie so I also love outdoor sexual experiences. If you really want to get me going get a full bottle of baby oil throw it on each other and let’s play slip and slide. Now it’s the fantasy of an orgy at the ranches with all factors above .;)

14. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

Hello I'm Nancy,

And I loved to be fucked outdoors in public [smilie=hot over you.gif]

CamiParker, BeaverFan, lover5 and 5 others like this.

15. I bet that is a very good for the soul. Where would you have done this before? I only ask because it could be something I may do in the future.

Eyes are and always will be a thing for me. It is all about you are glanced, stared, or gazed upon. Huge turn on. I am also a leg man. Nothing beats a great pair of legs, and there are a few ladies that have my attention.

16. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

I love exchanging bedtime stories[smilie=be mine!.gif]

CamiParker and Midwest Gent like this.
  17. I can only imagine the stories you have in your Tantric Tales of Tenderness.

18. Nothing better in my book than pleasing a woman with my mouth. Your clit, my tongue flick

19. I don’t know if I would particularly call this a fetish exactly, but I get really turned on by what I guess you could call a variant of the “sexy librarian”. That is, a woman in very conservative business like clothing, buttoned up, hair up, almost devoid of femininity. Then the hair comes down and the clothes slowly come off and the woman comes out.

Maybe this is because I don’t get out much and most of my in person exposure to women has been in office environments. Twelve years later and I still think of this scorching hot woman named Elyse that I used to work with.

20. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

I've tried that. But I cannot find any women or men who will transfer money to me. I must be doing something wrong.

JadeMonroe likes this.
  21. HI IM SINDY SKY…….

I found out through my first professional full body massage, years ago, that I get very turned on when my feet are massaged/worshipped!
    Lotion or Oil them bad boys up….take that hard thumb and press it into that middle crease and run up and down, up and down…..plus a lil nibble on the pinky toe is always welcomed …..then finish up with a full over all massage!

Dang I’m getting myself worked up just TYPING about it Lmfao

BeaverFan and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  22. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

sindysky likes this.
  23. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

Yaaasss!!! Hit right off the bat with the best one

24. Hey there Bushie (prefer to use my kink scene name here)

I am... decently kinky.. so: I am a switch but leans subbie. My major thing is pleasing my partner and giving her a good time.. although I do enjoy giving gifts and buying outfits for my partners and helping them get dressed in them. I also have a huge ass fetish and do love to worship a nice sexy lady all over... at the same time I VERY much enjoy being aggressively flirted with and groped.. so aggressive flirting with a few gropes before being lead back to the room for a change of attire and a body worshipping season to warm things up and then.... well.. a bit of partying

SkyeMonroe and AmaraGunner like this.
  25. i like it when i am tied to the bed and she rides me hard to orgasm

26. SkyeMonroe
    Chat with Me

SkyeMonroe Curvy companion

Hi I’m Skye and my secret fetish is sensory play! Exploring each other’s body with different textures and toys has always been fun for me :)

27. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I've always wanted to do this with someone but have them blindfolded so they can't see what's coming next

28. The very first time I had a woman give me oral she was wearing black glasses and dark lipstick, to this day that combo is a huge fetish of mine, bonus points if the dark lipstick is black.

KatrinaJeanne likes this.
  29. This thread has been so much fun to read- as someone who just enjoys sexual stimulation in general I can't say I've ever had any specific fetishes outside of lingerie but reading about everyone else's fetishes has been a singularly erotic experience! Definitely getting that Hitachi ready now, lol. Can't wait to explore some of these here at the ranch!

BeaverFan and Scottbyrnes like this.
  30. Not FinDom
    Not really FemDom...

Sixty-Nine with a Chindo

31. Chastity and orgasm denial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Hello my name is Grizzly! I have few turn ons... one is listening to the sound of my date peeing.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2023
  33. I think most guys like to watch adult movies.))) True not all sites are reliable and trusted. However, there are quite a lot of trusted ones nowadays. Recently I was told about https://fapjerks.com/model/missciss. I think it could be quite interesting. I was interested in this resource and decided to share it.

34. Hi my name is Bryce and my fetish is that I love having my face sat on and eating/ worshipping a lovely women’s butt

MonicaPrescott likes this.
  35. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

dragonhart Well-Known Member

Having a flogger used on my back. Had a gf make one that had plastic beads on the tips so had a clicking sound to it.