RANCH SPECIAL Let me spoil you!

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by RebeccaMae, Feb 6, 2020.

1. March is my birthday month. March 5th!! So I want to spoil you while I'm down there!! Book today for any dates between March 11-24th and I'll send you home with a goodie bag of stuff to remember our time together. (included a toy for you!) Message me and lets party for my birthday!!
    Love,
    Rebecca Mae

FB_IMG_1581014488704.jpg

Auberon, Leo Goodale and kmerrill like this.
  2. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

I wish I could join your for your birthday in person but I'll make sure to spoil you rotten whenever we get to set our party up!

RebeccaMae and Leo Goodale like this.
  3. Oh I'll make sure you are spoiled in lots of other ways!!

kmerrill likes this.
  4. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Looking forward to it, baby! ;)

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]This sounds like a wonderful opportunity to get to know you. Does it include some karaoke time? ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

RebeccaMae likes this.
  6. Always!!!! Karaoke is a must!!

origlegman likes this.
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I think you just closed the deal my dear![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

RebeccaMae likes this.
  8. Yea!!! Message me and let's find a time to make this happen!! Aaannddd... I need a list of songs you want me to learn haha.

origlegman likes this.
  9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]When do you return love?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. March 10th-24th!!!! We can make sure to do it on a karaoke night!!!

origlegman likes this.
  11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I like your plan! Let’s do it![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]