RANCH SPECIAL LET ME BE YOUR LUCY LIU OF CHARLIE'S ANGEL OUT DATE

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Mar 1, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Maybe somebody would like to take both of us to the Gun Range for an Out Date!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DaniellaValenti likes this.
  3. That would be awesome! I haven't been to a range in a while but I did get my concealed weapons permit in Florida! I learned a lot more from a couple hours with my friend on the range than the licensing though.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I took my training from our Sheriff that trains "Cops and The SWAT Team" in both California and Nevada.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

6. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

You are right.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for your kind words and compliment!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I like both indoor and outdoor range!!! You wants to book an Out Date to shoot either in an Indoor Range or Outdoor Range?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!! Who want to book @SophiaSun and @cumishaamado to the "Gun Range" together?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @VioletBanks for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you adventurous, curious or want to learn and experience shooting a handgun, book your "Shooting Out Date" with me at (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

what a great roleplay idea! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

She is gorgeous and adorable girl. [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @SophiaSun for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who want to book an Out Date to the Gun Range with me?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @DaniellaValenti for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!!! You are so sexy and awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to experience going the the "Gun Range" with me? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Reserve this fabulous Out Date with a deposit at (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]