Laci Ann is the BEST!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by anuhea, Nov 25, 2007.

1. My husband and I visited the ranch after seeing the Cathouse show on HBO. We came all the way from Hawaii...
    We were both REALLY nervous when we arrived. We decided to sit at the bar and have a couple drinks first to (try) to relax. Laci Ann approached us at the bar and offered to show us around. She was so nice and personable and beautiful. She took us to her room and made us feel really comfortable. I still was unsure, but she put all my fears to rest. Let me tell everyone out there that Laci Ann is a very sensual, sexy and skilled woman. She made me orgasm multiple times in one short hour--I never experienced anything like that before. My husband decided to just sit out and watch the action (something he later regretted!), and he really enjoyed seeing the beautiful Laci Ann and I from every angle in erotic action. I still think about holding and caressing her beautiful large breasts... We will definitely return to the Ranch, sooner rather than later...Thank you Laci Ann...
    If you are a woman or a couple, Laci Ann is THE lady for you!

2. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

What was the hubby thinking! Guess he'll know better next time!

3. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

I second that emotion about Laci Ann!

She does have this gift for making you feel comfortable when you're feeling shy or nervous...and a gift for making you feel a few other things as well! :D

Thanks for the great report,

Nick InToronto

Charter member of the Laci Ann fan club

4. I am just glad that you had a wonderful time. Thank you for all of the wonderful compliments. I look forward to yall's return and hopefully your husband won't have any regrets the second time around. :)

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Your husband must have extraordinary will power not to join in wow glad you had a great time though

6. oedipus
    Chat with Me

oedipus Active Member

Bump & Grind :D

7. great review laci ann

8. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

As a fellow Hawaiian, I must say I am very envious! Hubby is either very shy or nuts! If I saw Laci naked, I know I would not be able to resist her "charms". :wink: