About Me Kyrin Mae Ask me Anything

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by KyrinMae, Oct 3, 2019.

1. KyrinMae
    Chat with Me

KyrinMae Well-Known Member

Get to know me better by asking me anything! I am an open book and would love to open myself to y’all. Ask about my services, stuff you’d like to know about me, the experiences I provide etc.

JuniperJones and Nate in the box like this.
  2. How do you make someone nervous at the ranch feel at ease?

KyrinMae likes this.
  3. KyrinMae
    Chat with Me

Talking with them is crucial. Letting them know I’m a professional and there’s nothing to be worried about. We’ve all been in that position. I knew nothing about brothels and then started working at one. You can’t be any more nervous than I was on my first day

4. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Welcome, Kyrin! :) I always inquire what it is that is on a lady's "don't do" list. On the flip side, what is it that you truly enjoy most in an adventure with a gentleman (sexually and non sexually)?

KyrinMae likes this.
  5. KyrinMae
    Chat with Me

What a great question? I actually do not have a “don’t do” list. I am open to explore all things sexual, even things I have not tried yet. But that gives me a chance to make a lasting memory with me and whoever decides to take me on new sexual adventures. When I have sex with someone I love for there to be chemistry, or makes everything so much better for both parties. I like exploring sexual boundaries when I am with a guy. I love a good personality in a guy, it honestly goes a long way but being funny has to be

6. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

LOL! Very politically correct answer(s), Kyrin. ;) EVERYBODY has things they "don't do", but I can reach out to you with a private message to discuss further. I hope to meet you on my trip this December.