About Me Kylie's -- Getting Personal Questions ~*~

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by KylieRose, Oct 6, 2019.

1. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

• If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? Probably -- Work out and read twice as much
    • What job would you be terrible at? Construction
    • If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for? Sex :)
    • Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to? Kygo
    • What question would you most like to know the answer to? Can we time travel?
    • What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of? Tarot Reading
    • What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation? Manifestation & Mindset or Marketing & Sales
    • What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years? Traveling around the World
    • What piece of entertainment do you wish you could erase from your mind so that you could experience it for the first time again? London
    • What movie title best describes your life? Dirty Dancing
    • Where is the most relaxing place you’ve ever been to? Longwood Gardens
    • What are some things you’ve had to unlearn? Childhood views -- I was born and raised Catholic like I may have mentioned so I have really explored myself on a religious and spiritual level
    • What do you wish you knew more about? Law
    • What’s the last adventure you went on? Fetish Con in St. Pete's

JuniperJones likes this.
  2. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

This was an enjoyable read :) thanks for sharing!