About Me Kylie Rose **WOO WOO**

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by KylieRose, Jan 13, 2020.

1. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

So one thing I do not think I totally mentioned on the Bunny Ranch page or forum is about my spirituality

From being raised roman catholic I really explored my spiritual side beyond what is taught in religious beliefs

I had a lot of strange occurrences I could not explain

• visions that would come true
    • feeling like someone was next to me
    • certain objects having certain energies
    • unexplained orbs in photos

So about 5 years ago I decided to pick up a deck of tarot cards

Ever since then I have been reading. I bring my decks (some of them) where ever I am going. I always have at least one deck with me at almost all times.

What is the point me in telling you all of this though?

Well, it is part of me a part that makes me who I am. I can connect with people in many ways. This is one of them.

SO who knows maybe there is something that you wanna know after a session or even before one. I would be happy to include a tarot reading in one of my sessions for the beginning of 2020

Let's make 2020 a year to remember what do you think?

William Lynch and MarieBossette like this.
  2. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

Tarot Reading.jpg

COME AND VISIT ME

*~ Multiple levels of release :)

3. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

@KylieRose I once asked a friend about orbs and she explained to me that they are categorized by color. This is more related to paranormal activity depending on the location.

I was in a really old building once taking pix and video. I jokingly called out and said "Is there anyone here?" and barely 2 seconds later this white hollow orb thingy came right out of the bottom of a wall and spiraled up and into my camera. I only saw it on camera as I had my face up to it. It tripped me out so I left the room quickly.

KylieRose likes this.
  4. Great detail love book this lovely [smilie=hot over you.gif]lady now

BluCarter[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KylieRose likes this.
  5. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

Keep being you girl, 2020 is going to be an amazing year.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

William Lynch and Sharky like this.
  6. Your thoughts on spirituality are very discerning and relatable. I am a Roman Catholic and I am grateful for the deep spirituality of the faith. I have read many books that are wonderful in capturing our souls needs, such as: The Interior Castle (St. Theresa of Avila), Dark Night of the Soul (St. John of the Cross), The Story of a Soul (St. Therese of Lisieux), The Imitation of Christ (Thomas a Kempis), and many others. If you are interested I have some small spiritual books to share.

I have had the experience of seeing someone in a crowd or store and my heart would jump because I thought it was my father or my favorite aunt, both of whom have been deceased for years. Sometimes I think I see and hear them in my dreams.

KylieRose likes this.
  7. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

Crazy I had a similar occurrence in a basement of an old mill later that night everything went crazy radios were shutting on and off and CDS were skipping ... this happen when I was a teenager I will never forget that.

Pizza Man likes this.
  8. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

WOW gave the chills. I love to read so I will check those out and if you are open to sharing I read pretty fast I can usually go through a book in 2 days ... lol

I too have lost my mother whom I was very close to so there are many times I can feel her presence. It is nice to know you still have that connection they never truly "leave."

9. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

Nice to meet you

[email protected]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @KylieRose today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

Email me today for more information on the different types of parties you can have

It is not just sex with me

:)

at least it does not have to be

IMG_2761.jpg

William Lynch likes this.