REVIEW KnowMe @ BunnyRanch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jakester, Jul 30, 2017.

1. What can I say about KnowMe that hasn't already been said.

Fun, outgoing, mile a minute talker, stories, beautiful, strong, smart.. etc..

Had a great recommendation from another Monger that said she's a "must do".. I learned to trust this guy.. haha... So I really wanted to meet this lady and hopefully party with her.

Lucky me.. Called the ranch to see when she would be cleared and then headed to the ranch. When I got there three beautiful ladies, TiaraTae, Madeline Rose and KnowMe were standing outside with Mr. Dennis Hof. They were all getting ready to go to dinner. Dennis introduced himself to me and I to him, and he of course introduced the ladies to me also. Of course I knew all the ladies after doing my research.. haha... Dennis said that KnowMe is brand new here. That was my chance ... I said.. I'm actually here to see KnowMe ... but could come back later after your dinner... Dennis said.. no no.. go KnowMe.. go on and talk...

KnowMe took me on a tour and it was a beautiful night. Warm but comfortable outside.. After the tour we were now in her room.. She was still in the midst of unpacking with a couple of big boxes and her computer on her bed. It was quite warm inside with no fan and I'm guessing the air conditioning might not have been functioning in the room. She had a fan that she was furiously waving trying to keep a little cool.

She was talking a mile a minute and it was fun to listen to her bounce from one subject to another and a little about her background. She's a very strong, toned lady that use to rock climb. We talked a little more and finally came to negotiating. Then all of a sudden she went off on another subject.. It was heck of funny. We finally came back to the party subject and off to the booking window we went.

Back at the room now and I finally had her all to myself. She was as energetic as her talking.. Multiple positions, hands everywhere... all I remember is it was a lot of fun.... Oh.. remember I said it was warm in her room.. well I tried to use the fan a few times but kept "breaking" it.. We were "both" a sweaty mess in the room and a couple of times I had to grab a towel and dry her off.. Of course i told her that I need my salt intake and boy she was salty.. :)

I sweat a lot when I get hot but I think I was "dryer" than she was.. haha..

Anyway she was a ball of energy and I enjoyed myself a lot.

KnowMe - thank you for a wonderful time and I hope to see you again.

Jake

2. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

awesome review Jake yeah she's the right combination of sweetheart and raw beautiful energy...such a blast [smilie=happy.gif] I so excited seeing her getting such rave reviews [smilie=happy.gif]

3. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

4. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

5. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

6. Wow KnowMe that was an awesome review. Oh yes she has a lot of energy cause she just like the Energizer Bunny! You know the Darrell battery commercial! She lots fun. Everybody loved her here at Love Ranch Vegas Crystal NV. We all miss you love!!!!