REVIEW Know Me—Manic Pixie Dream Girl party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Niceguy Eddie, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

I met Know Me not quite two weeks and have had numerous great parties with her, including my last one two days ago.

Here are some links to previous reviews:

http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/knowme-raised-the-bar-higher.46703

http://bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/know-me-raised-the-bar.46678/#post-935248

Aside from great looks--kind of exotic, being half Asian and half Native American--as well as being the most amazing person in bed in terms of skills, imagination, and enthusiasm, she has other qualities.

She is always smiling, super upbeat, enthusiastic and encouraging, and vert tactile in terms of holding your hand, rubbing your body all over, holding you, etc, I realized that there was something else.

She is a truly a manic pixie dream girl. This is an archetype or narrative convention in films. The basic definition of this is “a pretty, outgoing, whacky female romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help brooding soulful male characters lighten up and enjoy their life and to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures."

You see characters like this in film, and wish you could find someone like this. Some film critics and feminists are dismissive of this type of narrative convention in film, but I think it is great to find someone like this in real life.

I searched for a video that was humorous that defined what a manic pixie dream girl was. I could not find one. But I did find another great thread from the movie Paradise, starring Julianne Hough, Octavia Spenser, and Russell Brand. It humorously delves into another film narrative convention that has people up in arms—the Magical Negro:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  2. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

I apologize if I offended anyone with the clip from the movie Paradise. It was written by Diablo Cody, former stripper and academy award winner for writing the film Juno.

3. Another party? Do you two ever come up for air? :p You two have really hit it off, that's awesome.

4. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

I sometimes have to take a day or two off between parties to allow whatever elements it is that make me party replenish themselves. As great as my parties with Know Me, Cecily. and Danni Deville have been this trip, I am not the man I used to be.

5. New party idea- the Eddie Energy Party. It's where everyone just climbs into a big bed together and takes a nap! ;)

Niceguy Eddie likes this.
  6. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Not the type of party that I would pay for--but I gotta admire Alices's entrepreneurial spirit and creativity.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  7. you know all the best clips on youtube, thanks for sharing!

Niceguy Eddie likes this.
  8. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

This really sums up why I have such a great time with Know Me and plan to see her again if the job ever gives me time off again.