Kit Kat Ranch Parties July - Sept 2023

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by James Media, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Last edited: Jun 14, 2023
    Milton Winrow likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I'll be hosting our "Luau Party" and I will make my homemade Lumpias, Chicken Adobo with Mung Bean Noodles with Snow Peas, Carrots, Bok Choy and Purple Cabbage. Also, for dessert, I will make my Tropical Fruit Salad (Halo Halo) with all the tropical fruits.

I already have the "Luau Decorations" for our party!!! I'm excited!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Gijen for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Gijen likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

What fun theme names y’all have for the party!!!

6. I will most likely not be here for most of those, although September's is under question. lol xoxo KK

JamieJupiter and Aviato like this.
  7. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

SummerAdair GFF, sex education, sexual healing sessions

The parties at the KIt Kat Are so much fun, don't miss them.

JamieJupiter likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Here are pics from our Luau Party, Saturday, July 15th (I cooked, decorated and "Host"):

IMG_8759.jpg IMG_9627.jpeg IMG_8745.jpg IMG_8751.jpg IMG_8753.jpg

ElsieEllis and JamieJupiter like this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Come and join our Pirate's Booty Party, Saturday, August 19th from 7PM - 11 PM!!! I'll be "Hosting" this party too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_6120.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 8, 2023
    JamieJupiter likes this.
  10. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

I'm so excited for this party! The house looks amazing and my mouth is already watering over the feast!

11. JamieJupiter likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We had a blast at our party and I hope to make my "Homemade Lumpias" for our "Comic-Con Party"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'll be your "Host" for our "Comic-Con Party Sat. Sept. 16th and I'm excited!!! Come and join us!!! You will have a blast and I will be making my famous "Homemade Lumpias" (Yummy)!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's experience our Comic-Con/Superhero Party!!! Bring your hungry tummy!!! I'll be making my famous "Homemade Lumpias"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]