About Me KIT KAT IS OFFICIALLY OPEN & I'M EXCITED TO WORK HERE AGAIN

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Apr 21, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I received my license today to work at Kit Kat Ranch again!!!

My Schedule:

Sunday Monday &Thursday: 8 AM - 8 PM

Friday & Saturday: 8 AM - 10 PM

Tuesday & Wednesday: OFF (APPT. ONLY WITH DEPOSIT)

EMAIL: [email protected]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2022
    tinker and foreverman like this.
  2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Congratulations on the reopening cumisha!

I’m sure gonna miss you here at sagebrush but I wish you all the success at KitKat :)

foreverman likes this.
  3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

So glad! Have a lot of nice memories from the Kit Kat. A certain bubble bath comes to mind. Feels like things are slowly getting back to the way they were.

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman the jacuzzi bubble bath memories and more to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_0847.jpg IMG_0845.jpg

tahoebigbear and foreverman like this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

foreverman likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my post and I look forward to another 2 Girl Party in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for sharing your thoughts and I'll miss you too and compliments!!! I would love to still do "2 Girl Crossover Parties" with you!!! Once I'm more settled at the ranch, I'll be bringing you my homemade lumpias to you too!!! Let's keep in touch!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Awe you’re too sweet cumisha, can’t wait to eat them :p

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and I'll text you when I'm planning to bring them to you. I want to make you are at the ranch and not at home.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KikiLover likes this.