Kiki Lover Available at Bunny Ranch

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by KikiLover, Mar 5, 2024.

1. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I am a kindhearted young woman, with an easy laugh and an unpretentious demeanor. With boundless energy and enthusiasm for new adventures, I seek out a sense of adventure in my daily life. Despite my numerous cerebral passions, I am also an unabashed hedonist with a mischievous twinkle in my eye.

Often told I appear far more mature than my actual age (25), I am mature enough to enjoy youth on my own terms - you will find a young lady who is comfortable and confident in her own skin. curvy with a toned hourglass figure, my measurements are 34C-27-35, and are complemented by a fantastic smile and wavy brunette (sometimes blond-ish) hair. hehe Embodying understated elegance with a seductive feminine edge, I lead a healthy lifestyle with a generous hint of extravagance.

I am incredibly tactile and love to indulge in the many pleasures life has to offer. My life is full, and I'm always looking for new experiences - which brings me to why I'm here. I love the variety this brings to my life: in my professional academic life I pursue my passions, and as a companion I pursue passions both cerebral and corporeal in nature. For me companionship is the best of all worlds, and I would love to share it with you. Imagine your perfect evening in fabulous company. One man’s dinners date and night out at a delicious restaurant may be another man’s accompanied trip out of town (both sound amazing to me), but those who seek out my company all have one thing in common: a desire for authentic companionship. Whilst beauty draws in many, my time is best spent with those who appreciate a full-bodied romantic experience without the constraints of a traditional relationship. Whether you are foraying into this world for the first time or you have been here many times before, I invite you to join me to take a journey unlike any other you’ve taken. Often asked what types of people I want to see, the only way I know to answer is those who - no matter how much of the world they’ve seen or education they’ve acquired - are always looking to deepen their understanding. Take my hand: let’s explore together. This is, of course, the barest of sketches. Truly the best way to learn about me is to arrange a date. Should you wish to fill out the picture beforehand, check out my twitter link below.

Email Me: [email protected]

Twitter.Com/kikiloverkink

Last edited: Apr 23, 2024 at 10:30 AM
  2. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Welcome back Kiki! Glad to see you're doing well and everything is going good for you. Good luck with everything!

KikiLover likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Welcome back @KikiLover!!! I missed you!!! Book your memorable party with @KikiLover today[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

So happy to have you here Kiki[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Kiki Welcome back !!!!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Welcome back again @KikiLover!!! Book your memorable party with @KikiLover for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the warm welcome backs, Lovers! :p

Last edited: Mar 23, 2024
  8. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Kiki, you're very classy. I love that pic in that beige dress showing off your curves perfectly

9. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you babygurl, it’s one of my favorite dresses! Maybe I should wear it at bunny hehe :p

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's great to see you back!!! Book your memorable party with @KikiLover for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Kiki, that's an outdate dress for sure. I wonder who the lucky gentleman will be who will have you on his arm in that dress

KikiLover likes this.
  12. You've been so kind to me since I started, I'm happy I could learn more about you <3 xoxo

KikiLover likes this.
  13. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Of course pretty girl, kindness goes a long way :p

LilithNoir likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your memorable party with @KikiLover today for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. kiki is so hot. i might be intimidated to meet her but she also seems nice!

KikiLover likes this.
  16. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Baby you don’t ever have to be intimidated by me, I’m a sweetheart and super down to earth. Hehe :p

17. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Welcome back!!!!!! You look amazing!

18. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you babygurl [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB and EllieAmes like this.