REVIEW Kiki Lover - A Gorgeous Desert Flower (Sagebrush Ranch, July 2021)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SToN3y, Jan 23, 2022.

1. This last summer, I got to experience the sultry and exotic Kiki Lover during her time at the Sagebrush Ranch in Moundhouse, Nevada. This beautiful desert flower will captivate you with her stunning appearance and draw you in with her lovely voice. You will then experience a sexual journey that you won’t easily forget!

Kiki is an exotic beauty with delicate, olive skin and an AMAZINGLY plump booty! She’ll give you an intimate experience that few can match. Plus, she’s very open-minded and can accommodate a range of fetishes. I thoroughly enjoyed the short time I had with her! She was one of my bucket list gals, so I knew I that I HAD to party with her during my short trip to the LPIN awards last summer. She’s very sweet, attentive, and puts you at ease during the entire booking process. Just be kind and treat her like the princess that she is! And she will take good care of you.

As of writing this review, she is no longer at the Sagebrush. She is now one of the starlets available at Dennis Hof’s Moonlite Bunny Ranch. I know that the next time I’m near Reno, I’ll be looking her up for a repeat party!

Thank you for the good time, Kiki!

-T

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Awesome and accurate review SToN3y. I had a great time with Kiki too. Just wish it could be more often. Kiki goes out of her way to please you and make your party one to remember.

SToN3y and KikiLover like this.
  3. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW BABE! :p

F9E4235B-CEB3-48D1-A9D7-03479C1CC397.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
    SToN3y likes this.
  4. You're welcome! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KikiLover likes this.
  5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review of a Beautiful Woman!!! [smilie=happy.gif]

6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you for the compliment honey!!

you boys are just too sweet to me and I love having fun with you guys! It’s truly a fulfilling experience :)

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! I love @KikiLover personality. Book your party with @KikiLover today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you for your support beautiful ;) :p

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure @KikiLover and book your party with @KikiLover today!!! You will have a memorable experience to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]