REVIEW Kiki Lover- a GODDESS put here to make unimaginable fantasies come true

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bionic bruce, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Kiki Lover! My oh my what a time I had!!! She's beautiful, sexy, smart, friendly - did I say sexy? With my first glimpse of her I was mesmerized by those lovely legs that just go on forever, and when you get to the top of her legs...what a tush! Moving on up that sexy body, her skin is so soft it's impossible to get enough. Her slim waist, perfect breasts and gorgeous face make a totally unbelievable package - and it was all there for my pleasure! You can get lost for days in those dark, sultry eyes and the touch of her lips will melt your heart! Speaking of hearts, Kiki has a huge heart - so patient, considerate and understanding - listening and then responding to fulfill my every dream.
    Now, we all know why I went to visit Kiki and boy did I have expectations! No amount of fantasizing could have ever prepared my for the reality and the experience of spending time with Kiki Lover! I felt like a kid in a candy store with no adults to be found. Its completely impossible to fully articulate how rapturous my time with her was and there is no way I can get back there soon enough. When I do return, I just have to spend the night - I can't imagine the joy of waking up next to her!
    It's been just over 48 hours since I left Kiki and I'm still having flashbacks of how her skin felt, how her kisses shook me to my toes and how that shared intimacy has made my life so much more full. If you're anywhere near Carson City, Mound House and the Sagebrush Ranch and you don't find a way to visit Kiki then you've missed an opportunity of a lifetime!

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW BABE! :p

E00A2B9E-1AF4-46D7-A93D-79190F367694.png

BigRock likes this.
  3. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Check out my review, isn’t it amazing?! ;)

BigRock likes this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review b-bruce! I share your feelings as well. It took some time for me to spend some time with Kiki, but it was worth the wait. My time was exactly like yours. I was overwhelmed as Kiki pleased me in every way. Kiki is not to be missed.

KikiLover likes this.
  5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you for saying this honey,
    I had a blast with you, can’t wait to do it again!

BigRock likes this.
  6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Check out this review of me, isn’t it wonderful :p

BigRock likes this.
  7. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I cater to all individuals and plan a party specific to your wants and needs, book me today! ;)

[email protected]

BigRock and Built tough like this.
  8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Wow this one is one of my top reviews, love it! :p

BigRock likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review and I agree that @KikiLover has a "Big Heart" and she also aims to make you feel like a "King" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Awe thank you cumisha for your support :p

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure @KikiLover!!! Book your party with her today with many memorable experience to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]