Kendra Summers and Six Shades - the definition of sensuality

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by xxxfelix, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Kendra Summers and Six Shades are two young, pretty, petite, all natural blondes at the Bunny Ranch. I had sessions with both of them and it is high time for me to praise them in writing.

For starters, besides being good looking, both have very cute butts, nice looking legs and feet. Both are very patient with their clients. Kendra is hot, spunky and love sex. Six is very romantic and has a calm demeanor.

Both of them are expert hair stylists and have model quality make-up...this is an important attribute for us guys even though we often forget how these ladies take care of their looks for our sake!

Both of them are top bunnies and provide excellent GFE service. It will be fun to party with the two of them at the same time one day.

I had discussions with my fellow Bunny Ranch patrons and lovers, we all agree Kendra and Six are two wonderful bunnies. Every man should get a taste of their excellent service.

I love Kendra and Six [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. six
    Chat with Me

six Active Member

Re: Kendra Summers and Six Shades - the definition of sensua

Ur so sweet Felix! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Re: Kendra Summers and Six Shades - the definition of sensua

I love the review Felix! You are soo much fun to be with! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Re: Kendra Summers and Six Shades - the definition of sensua

:mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: These two woman are incredible! A twosome with them would be mind blowing and unforgettable!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Re: Kendra Summers and Six Shades - the definition of sensua

Sounds like a sexy little duo to me!! xoxoxo

6. Re: Kendra Summers and Six Shades - the definition of sensua

I miss my Kendra baby...is she back?! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

7. Re: Kendra Summers and Six Shades - the definition of sensua

Okay, got the answer to my own question...both Six and Kendra are back at the Ranch...gentlemen, start your engines!! :mrgreen: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Re: Kendra Summers and Six Shades - the definition of sensua

Six is on vacation for about two weeks, but Kendra is back and ready to rock and roll!! I love these two bunnies!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=hot over you.gif] You have got to try these two beautiful blondes!!!