Kelsey Banks

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Jan 14, 2010.

1. As I mentioned in a previous review, I was passing through Carson City last week while moving back east. I stopped by the BunnyRanch. I thought I would have a few drinks and one party, as I had to get up early the next morning to continue with my cross-country move.

A few drinks turned into several (I had one of the BR's drivers pick me up and return me to the Gold Dust West) and one party became three. All of the bunnies are absolutely gorgeous, so I almost always party more than I initially plan. My second party of the evening was with a lady whom I saw soon after I arrived. When I first saw her, I knew I would spend time with her. She is an absolute knockout--Miss Kelsey Banks!

Kelsey is one of the new ladies working at the BunnyRanch. She has an incredibly gorgeous face and a smokin' hot body! We had a nice, though brief conversation at the bar. It was brief because I could not wait to party with her. We went to her room and came to an agreement quickly.

I had a fantastic experience with Kelsey! She is kind and fun-loving. I feel extremely confident she will do very well at the Bunny Ranch.

Thanks Kelsey! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

This deserves a big bump. This lady is everything K-Rocker described. I can't wait till the day I can put up a real life report just like he did talking about my party with this lady. Wow! She is a Shining Gold Beauty from Top to Bottom.

3. She is incredible. The photo of her that is posted does not do her justice of how beautiful she is. And once you get to party with her. OMG!! My advice is go to the bunnyranch store and buy her a pocket rocket for the party. You will NOT regret it. Once she started screaming from that. I thought the whole building would be woundering what was going on. [smilie=hot over you.gif] I can not wait to get back and have another party with her. :D