Kelsey Banks, Part 2

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Very early Sunday morning, the St. Pogus bash had just ended. The events of the weekend were fun, but I was ready for some other kind of fun! :wink: I would be leaving late Sunday morning, and knew this would be my last time to party. I had conversed with a few ladies at the bar, and it was quite enjoyable. After one conversation, I turned around to look toward the parlor, and just standing there a few feet away was the incredibly sexy Kelsey Banks!!

As soon as I saw Kelsey, I knew I was going to ask her to party. We had partied on my last visit and I had a wonderful time. She is relatively new to the BunnyRanch. If you have not looked at her pictures, I strongly suggest checking them out. I hope that she will start a picture thread!

Kelsey and I briefly spoke before I asked if we could talk back in her room, as I could not wait to spend some private time with her. She has an absolutely gorgeous face and an incredible body! She is very nice, easy-going, and fun-loving. Similar to my first party with her, I had another fantastic experience!

Thanks Kelsey!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Awesome Choice, K-Rocker! You hit the Bullseye on describing this beautiful young lady. Congratulations.

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Thats awesome K-rocker I breifly met Kelsey on this last trip and look forward to seeing more of her in the future