Katie Taylor! / What a night!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tattoobabe, Jul 1, 2009.

1. I had such a wonderful time too! I can't wait for your next trip when we can spend even more time together. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. What a wonderful Review! I am glad someone recognizes how beautiful and super-talented you are! They failed to mention how smart and friendly you are to everyone else. You truly are a jem to have around.

3. Awe Teach, thank you, that is sooo sweet!

4. Glad to see the review. I had imagined that Katie is something special.

5. I can't imagine that your imagination is that good. Maybe you should just come find out for yourself. :lol:

6. Katie is a wonderful girl. So sweet, sexy and intellegent.
    I am so glad you had a good time.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. And I thought you were just staring at my chest during conversation, I'm happy to learn that you actually listen ;)

8. Katie! I Just Learned that you were going back to School on the 19th. :mrgreen:
    May your Last Week at TLR be your Best!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------ 8) Charlie [smilie=happy.gif]

Gentlemen, Don't let her get away, before YOU get to Party with Her!

9. Today's my last day at the ranch for the summer Charlie. When are we going to meet back here again?

10. Katie, Do you have any Dates scheduled, anytime, before the holidays?
    I would Love to make "ONE MORE TRIP BACK TO THE LOVE RANCH!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ :roll: Charlie [smilie=happy.gif]

11. Just let me know when you are going to be there and I'll make it work. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. I'm glad you had a good time Gazoo! We're glad we could make it a memorable experience for you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Kisses
    Chloe

13. Chloe, GG keeps talking about his love for brunettes, I think we need to show him how much better we blondes can be.