About Me Kate Dream! New Kitty!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by KateDream, Jul 25, 2022.

1. KateDream
    Chat with Me

KateDream Good Vibes & Great Times!

Hello everyone! I'm a Texas girl at heart.

Stats:
    Height 6'0 ft
    32DDD-24-34
    10 in Shoes

Hair - Blonde
    Eyes - Blue

~3 Words That Describe Me~

Alluring
    Articulate
    Sensual

I love to be uninhibited, indoors or out. Whisked away at the promise of adventure! I am new to the area and would love to be shown the sights! I love nature and being out and about. (Maybe for a drive to Virginia City and all those stories I've been hearing about over there! Just remember to pull me in close!)
    I love going for a drive and being connected to the road, where you and the machine blend together. Ask me about my favorite car if you are a fellow enthusiast! I love to go for walks, hikes, runs.... anything that gets my blood pumping, really. Go out and watch the day break from a cozy spot.
    I love to dress up! And down ;-)... Any given night can be an adventure here.

Anyways, just a few tidbits for now! I hope to see you in at the KKR!

Peek Into My Playlists
    Running - Rammstein, TOOL, SOAD, Deftones, Foo Fighters, to name a few!
    Relaxation - Rufus du Sol, REZZ, Deadmau5, ODESZA

2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Kit Kat Ranch Miss @KateDream ! Wishing you nothing but success on your first tour.

3. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

Welcome! Let's make it more difficult.... favorite car from the 80s?

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Welcome to the Ranches Kate and best wishes for a very successful visit. I’m really looking forward to meeting you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

5. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

What a gorgeous lady!!!
    You would be some tasty arm candy

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info and welcome to the family!!! Book for party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KateDream likes this.
  7. KateDream
    Chat with Me

KateDream Good Vibes & Great Times!

Thank you, Cumisha! I appreciate you!!

Jaylen likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @KateDream!! Have her fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @KateDream!! Have her fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @KateDream!! Have her fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. When will you be back katedream??

12. I definitely understand listening to REZZ, Deadmau5, ODESZA to relax. There's nothing like a hard bass drop to get me to my happy place!

13. When will Kate be back at KitKat