REVIEW Karina Kaifova - Our first dinner date GFE at Kit Kat Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Jul 2, 2023.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Party #4 - Jun

Following three fun parties with Karina, we took it up a notch by trying something different and having our first dinner date. I picked up sushi from a local restaurant Karina recommended in Carson City. I enjoy trying out new restaurants so this was going to be fun to see how this place compares to others I've tried. After arriving at Kit Kat ranch, I double buzzed in and waited for Karina in the lounge. Karina came out and looked just as stunning and beautiful as before. After she gave me a nice hug, we went to the bar to enjoy our dinner. Dinner was very good and wonderful company as well. We had a chance to get caught up and talk about a lot of different topics and interests. After dinner we went to her room to have some dessert. :);)

My party with Karina was wonderful - sensual, sexy and fun!

After our party Karina asked if I'd like to join her for some more drinks and I said sure. After getting our drinks she then asked if I'd like to do some karaoke with her. I said yes since we had fun doing that before. Ended up having a lot of fun doing karaoke duets with her. After a while, I needed to head out so after one last hug I left the ranch.

@KarinaKaifova

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! @KarinaKaifova is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]