REVIEW Karina Kaifova - Long overdue reunion GFE at Kit Kat Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, May 7, 2023.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Party #3 - Feb

The last time I saw Karina was literally a day or two before COVID shutdown many places including the ranches. So I was so excited that the timing of my trip and her first tour of the year worked out to meet up with her again. I couldn't believe it was almost 3 years since the last time I saw her. After I double buzzed in, I took a seat in the lounge. Karina came out pretty quickly and wow, she was just as stunning and beautiful as I had seen her before. She was wearing a sexy rose pattern dress. After a nice hug, we went to the bar and had some drinks. We spent time and had great conversation on various topics as we had a lot to catch up on since we last saw each other. After some time we went back to her room. In her room, she had it all prepared and ready - everything from a bed canopy, scent diffuser and electric candle lights.

My party with Karina was outstanding - passionate, sensual and fun!

After our party Karina asked if I'd like to join her for some drinks, so we went back to the bar. Karina was also very sweet in asking Cora to join us for drinks too. She knew Cora (her little sis) was someone I have spent time with so I definitely appreciated spending time with both of them. Since no one else was at the bar during this time except for Karina, Cora, Tay (bartender) and me, it felt like an amazing experience of having our own private bar and conversation. After hanging out and having wonderful conversation with the ladies, I got both a combined group hug and individual hugs from them before leaving the ranch.

@KarinaKaifova

2. Adventure Guy likes this.
  3. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

4. @Adventure Guy @CoraRenea and I do offer threesomes as well and I have an awesome two for one champagne party special deal, you may be interested in hehe :)

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]