REVIEW Karina Kaifova - DOUBLE awesome times with a ravishing Russian GFE at Kit Kat

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Party #1

I was looking forward to St Patty's week when one of my regular ladies had to cancel our appointment and was not going to be in town. Fortunately a new lady, Karina, caught my attention on Livestream and was going to be in town so I reached out to her. She quickly responded back and I got to know her better through texts, the Bunny board and Twitter. I thought it was nice when she asked to read some of my previous reviews so she could get a better understanding of the types of parties I like.

After driving up to Kit Kat I double buzzed at the gate and let the door lady know I was there for Karina. Karina had already given me a head's up she would be waiting for me at the bar so I walked to the bar where she was. All I could think when I saw her was wow! She was even more beautiful in person than her pictures and she was already stunning in her pictures. She gave me a nice hug and we then got some drinks at the bar. We had some great conversation on various topics. After getting to know Karina better she asked if I'd like a tour and I said sure. I haven't been to the Kit Kat for sometime now so I figured it would be good to see if they made any changes since the prior times I've been there. As she walked me through some of the VIP rooms I did notice a few changes which will be good to know for potential future parties. After a quick negotiation we went to the cashier to take care of business. She then took my hand and walked us to her room for our party.

My party with Karina was awesome - passionate, sexy and fun. After our party we took a nice shower together before getting changed. Once leaving her room I took a seat at the bar and had some good conversation with Cassidy, the bartender about what Kit Kat was planning for the upcoming St Patty events. After Karina got herself and room ready, she came back and joined me again at the bar. Karina and I ended up having some more great conversation. After sometime I let her know I needed to take off so after one last hug and kiss I left Kit Kat.

Party #2

A couple days after my first party with Karina I received a text from another lady I had an appointment with that she too was cancelling all appointments and not working due to the coronavirus. So then I was thinking what should I do when I thought I'll contact Karina and see if she was available. Fortunately for me she was available so I scheduled an appointment for the following evening.

After driving down to Kit Kat, I again double buzzed at the gate and let the door lady know I was there for Karina. Once at the bar, Karina came out to greet me and gave me a nice hug. We then sat at the bar and got some drinks. That particular night was karaoke so while we had some great conversation we also heard a few of the ladies sing karaoke while we hung out at the bar. I also got to know Karina better based on answers she had prepared for Livestream (two truths and a lie) - most of the info I got right which made me happy that I already knew a lot about her. After awhile we went to Karina's room and did a quick negotiation before going back to the cashier. We then went back to Karina's room for our party.

Just like my first first party, my second party with Karina was awesome - passionate, sexy and fun!

After we got dressed I went back to the bar area and ordered us some drinks. After Karina took care of some things she joined me at the bar and we had some more great conversation. Karina was looking forward to doing some karaoke so we ended up doing some duets. I think she sang very well and was a great duet partner. After a few drinks, some karaoke song duets, and some great conversation I left Kit Kat.

@KarinaKaifova

2. I would just like to add that I too enjoyed my time with @Adventure Guy in fact it would be terrific if all of my clients were such complete gentlemen. And actually I did have several other encounters during my very short 2 week first time tour and I would say I am off to a terrific start. @Adventure Guy and I deff kicked butt at Karaoke and sang "Baby Its cold Outside" an old holiday classic as well as "You're The One That I Want" from the musical movie "Grease". Thursday nights are the most fun at Kit Kat as I love to sing. ;). I really enjoyed my first tour and thank goodness I left just in time before they shut everything down. If things go as planned my next tour will be at least 1 month long and will be as soon as this coming May. I will be announcing my tour dates here on the Bunny Boards as well as on my twitter page www.twitter.com/KarinaKaifova please follow if you aren't following me yet and I am really excited for many more amazing experiences!!
    booty.jpeg
    XoXo -Karina

3. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Awesome review. I haven't had the chance to party with Karina on my last trip because she was so NEW but I did see her there when I had another appointment. I could tell she was very friendly and funny and then I found out she is Russian which made it more interesting.

Since I can't see her at the KK now I have now figured other ways to "see" her which works for me.

Lastly I must say she has the most seductive eyes around. The first time she looked me I could just "feel" a little hot under the collar. LOL.

KarinaKaifova and Adventure Guy like this.

4. Well I must say so far I am not really feeling the quarantine effect my normal way of life. I tend to be a home body naturally and spend a lot of time communicating with friends, family and fans online so i can’t say that much has changed which is probably a good thing. I am hearing different things from different people as far as quarantine timeframe goes so I really could not plan my return to Kit Kat and announce it just yet. I will be going live on my cam Wednesday night at 9 PM however so if you are on my twitter page you know how to join me for an interactive chat. Again sending everyone my positive energies and best wishes. May we all get through this and grow stronger from it as a human race.

0AE3D4C1-4BCE-4DFC-9A72-16D9769A4F59.jpeg

5. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thank you @KarinaKaifova. I feel very fortunate to spending time with you before everything shut down. Hope you are staying safe and doing ok. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KarinaKaifova likes this.
  6. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Hi @Pizza Man - you are correct that @KarinaKaifova is very friendly and fun to be with. She definitely has seductive eyes as well. :)

KarinaKaifova and Pizza Man like this.
  7. Pizza Man likes this.
  8. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

I have an account there now. Let me check to see if I'm following. Before I signed up I was just a lurking perv. LOL!

@KarinaKaifova ever been to the Museum of Sex there on 5th St in NYC? That place is a trip.

P.S. Used panties for $75 huh? Must be from Victoria's Secret.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  9. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

Can never go wrong with a hot Russian lady. :) very sexy

10. Hahahaha.. I get some weird requests from fans with fetishes and such when I go live on my cam. As far as panties go I don't have any in stock but yes men do pay for those. It's a very big fetish for some.. I just put out a brand new video which will be available on my only fans. Directed and Produced by yours truly. I also will be posting a preview on my twitter. That again is www.twitter.com/karinakaifova Hope every one is staying safe.

11. Thank you darling.. I have a few videos coming out I directed and produced all by myself. Please keep an eye on my posts. XoXo

12. Hi hi, am now at Bunny Ranch and wanted to announce that to anyone who has seen this review... xoxo

13. This was my very first review ever, and a wonderful one at that :)

Adventure Guy likes this.
  14. I thought this was cute and the perfect day to share...
    [​IMG]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review and I love @KarinaKaifova personality and she is awesome with a "Big Heart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure "Little Sis"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @KarinaKaifova fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cherish today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Adventure Guy likes this.
  20. Adventure Guy likes this.
  21. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

22. @Adventure Guy. Before we see each other this June... We need to do some research on a good local seafood spot for dinner too :)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2023
    Adventure Guy likes this.
  23. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Hi @KarinaKaifova - already started some research and will share with you soon on some potential local seafood restaurants. ;) Looking forward to our first dinner date! :)

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! @KarinaKaifova is amazing and I can't wait to see her again in November!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]