Kalli Morgan and Jordan Soprano

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rogue, Aug 29, 2010.

1. I recently returned home from my trip to the Bunny Ranch and I wanted to share my amazing experience with two of the most beautiful women-Kalli Morgan and Jordan Soprano. This was my first visit to to the world famous Bunny Ranch, though not my first encounter with the lovely Kalli. About a year ago I called on Kalli when she still worked at the Love Ranch, I can't believe it's been a whole year since I last saw her. I had the most wonderful time, and I longed for the day when I could return and see her again. That day finally came last Thursday.

Although I had been with Kalli before and we have since kept in touch, I still could not but be a little nervous as the limo pulled up and the door opened. Though I was hopeful, I didn't know or expect that Kalli would be waiting for me inside. My heart raced and I literally caught my breath as I stepped forward and looked into her gorgeous blue eyes. She was lovelier that afternoon than I had ever seen her-more stunning and more radiant than I remebered. As beautiful as Kalli is, she is just as wonderful a person with the nicest, kindest, and warmest personality. Easy to talk to. Down-to-earth. Caring. She has all the beauty and grace of a supermodel, but without the diva-like persona. It must have been an that we sat close together getting reaquainted as the limo made its way back to the ranch. It felt like we were two old friends catching up on old times.

When we finally arrived I found myself growing more and more excited. As luck would have it, we happened to walk right in the middle of the sexiest "tea party" I've ever see. I've never seen so many beautiful (and scantily clad) women all together in my life! I even met Madame Suzette, which was a huge treat. She was such a sweatheart, so nice, as were all of the members of the staff, each going out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable. But perhaps the highlight of the visit came when Kalli introduced me to the lovely Jordan Soprano. We were sitting at the bar talking when Jordan walked in wearing only a towel. Wow! I remember telling Kalli how beautiful I thought Jordan looked and that's when Kalli informed me that she was offering a 2-for-1 special. Well, I couldn't resist that offer! I've always fantasized about being with two women-though I never imagined they would be as lovely as Kalli and Jordan. I booked a 2-hour party. The first hour was just Kalli and I, with Jordan joining us for the second hour. I've got to tell you, it was the most incredible two hours of my life. I have to admit, Kalli definitely gives you "more bang for the buck!"

Kalli was able to reserve one of the private suites or bungalows behind the main building. For a moment, like the commoner sitting in the king's chair, I savored the satisfaction of the occasion. I imagined and wondered how many VIP's and celebrities must have stayed and partied there. This was my second party with Kalli, and each time I've been given the rock-star treatment. Always giving me much more than I ever expected. She always goes out of her way to make the person she's with feel special. After an hour of indulgent lovemaking, we were reading for round two.

Jordan finally entered wearing a sexy two-piece bathing suit. She was arrestingly beautiful, I thought. And soon I would be made conscious to the highest degree of her physical loveliness. Everything about her was fresh and perfect. I was extremely attracted to her. A lump rose in my throat as she smiled and swayed closer to me. As she looked up at me, all I could think about was that she had the prettiest smile, the kindest eyes, and the most kissable mouth. And before I knew it, she leaned in closer and kissed me-passionately, deeply, and lavishly. What a delicious experience! She has the sweetest, most softest lips. And she held nothing back. Her kisses literally left me breathless. I can honestly say that I have never been kissed like that before. Whoever I may kiss in the future I will always compare her to Jordan. I almost forgot that Kalli was there with us. Not to be outdone, Kalli quickly showed off her skills in the art of lovemaking, reminding me why she won the title of bunny of the month.

It began like that-and continued with varying degrees of intensity. The next hour melted away in a medley of delirious ecstasy and serenity. The passionate energy that both these lovely ladies exhibited and the affectionate attention that they lavished upon me was more than I could have ever dreamed of. Afterwards we skinny-dipped in the pool to cool off. What a view! I reveled in seeing their naked bodies glisten in the sunlight of the afternoon. I could go on and on.... It was the most amazing experience of my life, one that I will never forget and be hard pressed to recapture-at least until next time!

Thank you Kalli and Jordan for making my dreams come true!

Affectionately yours.

R.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Thank you so much for the kind words. We want you to know that it was our pleasure! We had soooooo much fun with you. Can't wait till the next time. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. What a great night for ALL of us. I can't wait for a repeat!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Now this is what I call double trouble in the best kind of trouble you can get into.

5. You better believe it Michael!

6. We love to party together!!

7. It's about time!

8. great review!

9. Yeah Kalli and Jordan my friends, they are good