Kalli Morgan and Destiny Page - written by Sportsman

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kallimorgan, Mar 16, 2010.

1. A review
    by the Sportsman ( sportsman doesn't have access to the boards so he asked me to post for him)

When I went to the Love Ranch Friday night to attend one of the Poges Days St. Patrick's Day parties, Chloe Daniels greeted me at the door with a name tag, "Spoiled Sportsman," "After what you experienced today, you gotta be spoiled, Sportsman," said the beautiful Miss Chloe.
    She was right....way, fun, right!
    Earlier Friday, I had done a two-girl party with Kalli Morgan of the Bunny Ranch and Destiny Page of the Love Ranch in Kalli's room at the MLBR. Destiny, a diminuitive buy busty blonde with a sunshinre-lighted smile, had driven over from the Love Ranch and arrived wearing a pimp hat (as she described it) and a gold and red dress, accentuated by a pair of wild St. Patrick's Day knee-high stockings...Sensational arrival for the little Miss...
    Kalli had met me at the door a few minutes earlier; a tall and exquisite blonde, Kalli was wearing a black dress, looking as awesome as always. This was our third party together; as usual, I was highly appreciative of her beauty, charm...and sexiness!
    Destiny went directly to Kalli's room, then the financial arrangements were completed..
    I had to attend to some personal business in the bathroom; when I stepped out, what a vision! Kalli and Destiny were on the bed, totally nude. Wow, I thought...this is going to be one heckuva party...and it was.
    Massage, BJs, DATY, sex, toys (two vibrators were used, with all three of us enjoying those pleasures...) , girl-on-girl (Kalli on Destiny), girl-on-girl (Destiny on Kalli)...It was non-stop, free-wheeling sexual pleasure and let me say, I could not have had two better partners in sex than Kalli Morgan and Destiny Page. On a scale of 1 to 10, it was 20 (two girls times 10...what else?!)
    Would I recommend? You betcha!
    would I repeat? Is St. Patrick Irish? (As soon as possible...I live in the Las Vegas area and the Kalli-Destiny duo is in Reno, so there has to be right-on timing! But it will be well worth the effort!
    Sportsman

2. This party was Legendary Kalli! I can't wait for the CWMC party with ya'll and hopefully see you before then! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Oh, and thanks for the "mouth in your condom" to put it on trick! I've already done it with some other gentlemen and they LOVE it! Your fungshay and everything about your room and you were perfect! Thanks again!

Destiny Page [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. We ALL had so much fun! Can't wait till the next time. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. sounds like a great party. your one lucky guy