Just found out Bunny Ranch & Sagebrush will reopen, but...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ERIK THE PHANTOM, Apr 17, 2021.

1. So, I just found out Bunny Ranch & Sagebrush will reopen May 1st (but not Kit Kat or Love Ranch :( :( :().

I was just wondering if the bar at Sagebrush will also be open for drinks and snacks (not sure if there's a bar at Bunny Ranch since I've never been there).

Also, will there be limo service to pick us up to/from our hotel?

I assume masks will be mandatory for all parties and some of the things that used to be allowed at parties will no longer be? Will there be any other new health/safety "party" rules?

2. I'm going to forward this to Sarena to see if I have authority to post these things or if they will be making official statements on the protocols. I know I saw a reopening plan very early last year and I do not know what that plan looks like fully now. I'm sure we are being held to highest of safety standards and that may or may not include masks behind closed doors, or it may be personal preference, I do not know. I will forward these questions now, but take into consideration that today is Sunday and I do not want swamp management just in case they are taking a couple hours breather today or in the middle of other things. I will get back to everyone on this ASAP within reason.

But Great question s! Thank you!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2021
  3. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

These are all great questions, we shall find out more information as the opening day gets closer. If I learn anything I’ll make sure to let you know darling. Kiki. Kisses xoxo :p