Just An Observation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fozzie, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

This statement is strictly an observation from my point of view based upon my own interactions with humanity.

If the employees are not happy, then it would directly impact the happiness level for the customers. If neither side is happy, or running low on positive vibes and good morale, then there will be a drastically high turnover rate with very little repeat business. Quantity in volume might look great on the accounting books in the financial quarter, but repeat business with a base of loyal, happy customers and employees can guarantee a revenue stream for years to come.

2. This used to be the mindset of business strategies in the past, but with the internet, social media and "influencers" brand loyalty is considered passe because its all about volume, revenue and total sales or units.
    Thus companies compromise quality for increased margins, robots or automated production versus a employee staff where it cuts costs and monetary impact.
    The sad evolution of business in a technological world.

3. This is why the company culture of The Helena Price Experience is focused on equal energy exchange, inclusivity, and sincere human connection. I hope that my values spill over into every realm I work in. The only place to start with change is within. And remember to not beat your head against the wall trying to change something that you can't change alone.

4. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

I got to ask ,Fozzie. What are you talking about?

HelenaPrice likes this.
  5. For sure employees are the most important asset of any business and they should be treated as such.

HelenaPrice and Sharky like this.
  6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

If you are talking about the brothels.....most ladies who are unhappy and not retaining regular clients will usually leave, or weed themselves out. But I agree with your points :)

ROADRUNNER J and RunningSquirrel like this.
  7. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]