Juicy Booty & Irresistible Vixen 2 Great Reviews

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Vixen, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Vixen
    Chat with Me

Vixen Well-Known Member

I'm typically not the type to post a review to anything but had a change of heart after my wonderful experience with Vixen last week. Like a lot of people, I never thought I would end up making a visit to Bunny Ranch even though it's only about a 2.5-3 hour drive away from me. I visited the website my share of times. I was blown away by most of the beautiful women but Vixen was at the top of my list. After a while, I finally stemmed up the courage to start emailing a few girls to see what their schedules were like so I could plan my first party. Although I never really established a good dialogue with any of the girls, Vixen always took the time to email me right back. Finally I let her know a couple days beforehand that I was planning on making a visit at the start of her shift, but even then I wasn't sure enough to set an official appointment.

But at last, on a sunny afternoon on April 18th 2019, I finally made found myself outside Bunny Ranch. I came in and was given an unexpected line up but was instantly drawn to Vixen. I let her know that I was the one emailing her back and forth. She smiled and let me know she already had an idea it was me. She took me on a tour of the ranch and did a wonderful job explaining the menu to me once we got back to her room. After a quick/painless negotiations and payment, we returned to her room where she threw on some music (Travis Scott playlist haha) and opened a bottle of champagne. I asked if I could give her a massage to start us off, with the hopes of making me more comfortable. But I was still really nervous. I couldn't even give her a proper massage (by my standards). But who could blame me though, look at her photos. She is even more gorgeous in person and I probably should've told her that more than the few time I mentioned it. Yet, that did not stop Vixen from making sure I had an a beyond amazing time. I won't kiss and tell too much but let just say I have absolutely no complaints from our time together. She took full care of me. I knew she was sexy from her pictures, but I wasn't expecting her to be so down to earth , intelligent, and fun. She made sure to do her absolute best at making me feel comfortable, whether it was a slick/witty joke or interesting story. Now thanks to her, I am looking forward my next trip to the ranch. Hopefully, I'll be more in shape and less nervous before my next ranch visit haha.

So basically Vixen is an amazing woman. Her photos do not do her justice. She has a kind and welcoming personality which is very refreshing, especially for us first timer ranch visitors. I highly recommend booking some time with her. I plan on doing so this summer.

Thank you again Vixen.

Here’s the link:
    https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-amazing-time-with-vixen.60164/#post-1290316

I saw vixen late in the night. I was tired but couldn't resist her seductive powers the sex was great her body fills so good nice breasts and a nice juicy ass. She also gives a great blowjob. I had a lot of fun. She definitely left me wobbly.

Here’s the link:
    https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/late-night-party-with-vixen.60769/#post-1306983

IMG_0724.jpg IMG_0713.jpg IMG_0089.jpg IMG_0051.jpg

Email me:[email protected]
    775-246-9901 ext. 0 for appointments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Check her out in that red top! You look so good :)

Leo Goodale likes this.
  3. Vixen
    Chat with Me

Vixen Well-Known Member

Thank you juniper! So sweet

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. Vixen
    Chat with Me

Vixen Well-Known Member

I need more reviews guys come see me and share your experience! :) [email protected]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. Vixen
    Chat with Me

Vixen Well-Known Member

Leo Goodale and kaynine26 like this.
  6. Vixen
    Chat with Me

Vixen Well-Known Member

Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. kaynine26
    Chat with Me