Joy Banks Collection of Reviews (Updated 3-26)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dgreen31979, Feb 15, 2010.

1. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

A Collection of Joy Banks Reviews

Dinner date with Joy Banks Parties #2 and #3
    By Dinoman
    Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:22 pm

Click here for Original Link

Why I Love Joy
    Joy is a very sweet, kind and pretty girl whom I can be very comfortable with and be myself around. Sometimes I can be shy around her, but that is because I admire her beauty, her shy aggressiveness and well I am attracted to her. After our last party, we really had gotten to know each other better through e-mails and over the phone. She also brings out the romantic side of me. I decided to surprise her on Valentine’s Day.

I went to Reno during the Valentine’s Day weekend to surprise Joy Banks and came in as Winnie the Pooh. I was ready on Valentine’s Day to make love to her. I called the Love Ranch to see what kind of food she likes, but they told me that she was not there and started to worry about her. She e-mailed me to let me know she was okay and I was happy. I was glad I waited another month because I got my master’s degree and I was very happy to celebrate it with Joy. This time we planned out our party and had a real fun time doing it and we were counting down the days.

Party #2 (Massage)
    I went to the Love Ranch on Sunday to get a massage from Joy. If I finished my master’s degree, I told myself I would get a massage from Joy. Whenever I go see her, we always mention about her giving me a massage. Today, I finally got one and it was wonderful. She played some music and we had a very nice conversation. She touched me all over my body and she has very nice hands. Unfortunately, I was very ticklish and kept on laughing. I always enjoy her kisses as well. My body was super tense and the funny part is I ended up smelling like Joy which was awesome. I am not so sure how long the massage was, but all I can say is I had so much fun.

Party #3 (Dinner date)
    I was admiring her beauty and her big brown eyes looking at me and smiling at me and I tend to be shier to the girls whom I am attracted too. I thought it was so sweet of Joy to make me dinner and find it really sexy when a girl offers to cook for me. We were quiet for the most during, but we always show our love with our compliments and our kisses and let our actions speak for ourselves. I will not go into the sexual details, but all I can say is we took our time and we were very intimate. I was shock how long I was erect and how long I lasted for too, but the only reason why is because I love Joy and the man downstairs loves her too. I think the 2nd party was better because we know each other more and I think our next parties will even be more fun and longer. We just got to plan them or maybe I will surprise her one day successfully. I can not wait to have more parties with her. She is definitely fun to be with and I can be myself around either.

I will end it by saying, I am happy Joy and I have great chemistry and she would be my ideal girlfriend to have. I extremely proud that she is my Love Ranch girl. I love you Joy.

Joy Banks
    By Dinoman
    Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:31 pm

During December, I came to the Love Ranch to drop off toys and to meet Amberlynn. I first wanted to see Amberlynn to give her some chocolate and then Kimberly Love. Unfortunately, she was not there. Amberlynn asked me if I wanted to meet someone else and I remembered Joy PMing me and I wanted to at least say hi to her. Joy was unfortunately asleep and after 30 minutes she came out to the lounge dead tired and when she saw me she had the biggest smile on her face. She gave me a hug and then she said I will be back to change into her Christmas clothes. We took a picture together and without hesitation she asked me if I wanted a tour of the Love Ranch and I said okay. We played the Santa fantasy and Joy asked me what she wanted and I told her maybe it will come true.
    She took my hand and gave me a tour of the VIP room and then her room and saw the Joy sign light up which was cute. Then, we went back to the lounge and sat down and talked a little. I was fascinated with her eyes looking at me. Unfortunately, I had a long drive and had to go, but I talked to Amberlynn for another 20 minutes before I left.
    I went to Circus Circus because I was tired of gambling and losing money and when I saw one of those huge teddy bears. I thought of Joy because of her smile and her hug was as warm as a teddy bear. I decided to go win her a bear. Then, I was so great at that game, I decided to go ahead and win another bear for the Love Ranch so I can give a bear to Chloe’s toy drive.

During my split date with Arianna, I went to the Love Ranch to hang out and then Amberlynn asked me if I wanted to see Kimberly and I said, I want to see Joy first to give her the teddy bear. Joy came out in her outfit and she looked hot and I was melting and began to sweat. I grabbed her hand and asked her if we can talk some business and wanted a massage. Unfortunately, my conscious told me no and to save my money and I felt bad. Joy and I went back to the lounge and talked some more and then I had to leave and go back on my date. She asked me to stop by before I leave, but I could not because I needed to head on home to see my parents.

When I was driving home, I thought about my date with Arianna and how great that was. Also, I thought about Joy and how pretty and nice she was. It was cute seeing her blush and the way she looked at me. Unfortunately, I left the poor girl sad that day and that was something hard for me to see. I got home and checked out Bunnyland and I got a PM from Joy and we exchanged contact information. She called me and I was surprised. We talked on the phone and it was fun. Then, I talked to my brother about Joy and he told me to give her a shot because I was really into her. My aunt and grandma gave me plenty of Christmas money and my E-bay auctions went well.

I then saw Joy’s special and slept on it a couple of days to think about it. I finally had a dream about Joy and I finally decided to call Joy and told her Santa is going to grant her wish. She was so happy and you can tell by her voice, I left her speechless. I was serious that I called the Love Ranch that day to leave a deposit and schedule an appointment and booked my room for the night. I was so excited, but during that week Joy and I have been exchanging phone calls and e-mails.

When I got down to Reno, I called Joy to let her know I was here. Unfortunately, the reception at the Love Ranch is not any good and she keeps on breaking up. I decided enough of this and to go see her in person despite my eight hour drive from Orange County.

I finally came to the Love Ranch and see Joy to of course talk business and not get a hung up call. When I got there, I saw Joy’s face on how excited she was to see me. She was not expecting me to come on over, but I had to talk to her. After we negotiated, we sat down in the lounge and talked a bit more. Our hormones could not take it anymore and we wanted each other badly and told me she would do me today for three hours. Joy booked the VIP room for us and she prepared the hot tub for us and when that was done. We started to kiss and take things really slowly before we got really into it. Joy is a really great kisser by the way. I will not go into the great details of our sexual experience, but she was great and wonderful. Joy knew what I wanted and that was to take things slowly. We had a fun time, I was sad when the time was up because the time flew by really quickly, but we took our time getting dressed. I was really sad to leave the Love Ranch, but I knew I had to go back tomorrow because I did have a surprise for Joy and well the cashier’s office made a mistake. I ordered her flowers from my florist and they did a really great job. I came the following day to give them to her and she was really happy and gave me a big hug and kiss. We were in the parlor for another hour talking and admiring each other.

Overall, I would say my experience with Joy was wonderful and glad I went to party with her. She is an amazing person with a sweet and shy personality. I would definitely love to party with Joy Banks again and that is of course when I find a job and have everything settled. I still dream about our time together and can not wait till the next time. Joy Banks is my Love Ranch girl.

An amazing, yet all too short visit to the ranches...
    By MrCoffee1975
    Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:35 am

The first night in town I visited the Love Ranch. I had an appointment to spend some time with the wonderful, sweet, classy, sexy, intelligent, and seductive - Ms. Joy Banks. I first caught wind of her about a week after I joined the website and saw some pictures of her. Her smile drew me in so fast and that was just a web pic. I saw that smile and immediately sent her a PM asking about her availability in November. She replied very quickly and was very sweet. I was amazed at how drawn I was to her without ever meeting her in person, only trading PM's and occasional IM sessions.

Skipping ahead to my arrival at the Love Ranch. I sent her a text to let her know I was leaving the Gold Dust and was on my way over and that I'd get there a little early to have glass of liquid courage or two. She sent me one back saying it sounds like a plan and she'd meet me in the LR parlor. As I drove up towards the ranch, I realized I was getting very very nervous. I parked the car and sat there trying to settle my nerves a tad. Looking up at the fence and the gate is very ominous to someone who doesn't visit regularly. I had a drink of water to quell the nervous cotton mouth and popped an Altoid. Seriously, if I'm about to meet the woman I've been fantasizing about, do I want stank breath? I rang the bell, I was buzzed in and the door was opened. I was asked if I had an appointment and I said yes and who it was with. The lady at the door smiled and looked at the ladies in the parlor and said "sorry ladies, he's taken". About that same time I saw HER walk in. Joy. MY LORD... My knees started to shake and my pulse quickened. She walked right up to me with that smile that makes you feel like a King when she aims it at you. She gave a quick hug and took my hand and whisked me back to her room.

When we got to her room she kissed me. It was at that moment I realized a fantasy was soon to come true. Eventually I helped her gather a few things from her room and she led me to the VIP room where we'd be spending the evening. Once we were settled in the VIP room, I finally started to calm down and acclimate myself to the surroundings. She left quickly to get some drinks and take care of the details. When she came back, I was sitting down on a little built in love seat in the back of the room. She walked straight to me as she came in and kissed me a way I'll not soon, if ever, forget. That's when the "date" really began. It truly was a night I will never forget. The sex was amazing. My fantasies were fulfilled, my expectations were surpassed, and I'm now a Joy Banks fan for life. Throughout the night I kept thinking "Is this really happening? YES! YES IT IS! There were even a couple moments of Joy just being adorable. I promised her I wouldn't say exactly what those moments were, but she knows and when she reads this I'm certain she'll laugh. I'm not one for going into the lurid details of goings on in that room, but I will say that Joy made me feel like a VIP from the first PM she replied to until even now when we still trade PM's and texts.

If you're looking for a GFE, you found it. Joy will make you feel like you're the most wanted guy on the planet before you even get there. If you're attracted to her pictures on this site, they don't even come close to doing her justice. She's literally breathtaking in person. Once you get to know her even just a little, that amplifies itself over and over again. You won't be able to get enough.

A wonderful Sunday with the lovely Joy Banks
    By Mikejt
    Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:31 am

Last sunday, I spent the day with the beautiful Joy Banks at the Love Ranch. We had been PMing to get to know each other so I knew I wanted to spend time with this lovely lady. Her pictures on the board while lovely don't do her justice. I arrived at the ranch and we met and we went back to her room where she gave me the best kiss that I have ever received. It only got better from there. We spent our time in the VIP suite (Spending time in the indoor and outdoor jacuzzis and bed) and in her room where she put the football game on for us while we kissed and cuddled. I am a big football fan and I couldn't pay any attention to the game in her presence. She truly gave me the best GFE that I have ever had. Joy is correctly named. Being with her is pure Joy.

Joy Banks - 8/11/09 (Party #4)
    By ND1984
    Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:19 pm

Although I had 3 amazing parties before this one, I’d be lying if I didn’t say that my party with Joy was particularly special. I met Joy when I was down in the Love Ranch to see Isis. She’s extremely gorgeous with a real unique look. And beyond her looks she’s an incredibly sweet person to talk to. She was actually a little bit shy at first but as we got more comfortable, I could definitely feel the chemistry. As we talked, she really turned into the kind of girl I can talk to and confide with on just about anything. Finally, the time came for me to head back to Moonlight for my 3rd party, so we said good-bye and arranged to meet each other the next day before I left town.

Finally the day came to party with Joy. We had negotiated a short half hour party in her room the day before so we pretty much went straight to it. And while the party was short, it was definitely the sweetest and most intimate of all my parties at the ranch. After 3 parties that were out of this world sexually, it was nice to slow things down and have this kind of party with her. And Joy is an incredible person who gave an amazing party. Not a single moment felt forced and everything was natural. She really made me feel like she was into me just as much as I was into her.

The party with Joy was so good that I was disappointed to see it end, but the time spent with her was very special. I’m already counting down the days til I get to see her again on my next trip out. But anyone looking for a girlfriend experience, I really don’t think you can do better than Joy. She’s already very popular at the love ranch and she’s only going to be more so as people get to know her better. And I can assure you, you’ll have a very good time if you decide to party with her. Though I only intended to have three parties during my first trip to the ranch, I’m so glad I got a chance to see Joy before I left. She was the perfect way to cap off an excellent first trip to the ranch and was the icing on a very sweet cake.

Joy to the world... my lord, I've cum!
    By Huckleberry
    Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:30 am

Backstory

I got to know Joy Banks pre-ranch status. Starting with the night she came in to the chat wide eyed and "bushy tailed" looking for info on the world of "Bunnydom". During some back and forth regarding the process of becoming a bunny and some suggestions (and my help with resizing images for her) we quickly became friends that night through the ancillary conversation one engages in when you meet (and are enthralled with) someone new. We became even closer in the ensuing weeks. Between yahoo chat, then on to voice chat, then to the cell phone and onward and upward towards webcam conversations (I was a little shy on my end but eventually gave in). nothing naughty you pervs ... just great conversation :).

we learned more and more about each other and enjoyed long chats into the wee hours of the night. That should be no surprise to anyone who has had the chance to even talk to her in passing though. Whether on here or in the chat (and not simply because I rule and who wouldn't become a quick friend with me? :p ) but rather, you find out real quick that she has to be sweetest and most genuine girl you could possibly find. Warm and endearing are two words that, could they express deprecation, would honestly wish they were better words... as they both would balk at the suggestion that they truly deserve to be used to describe this wonderful woman.

I concur.

On My Way!

On my trip out I was nervous as hell but nevertheless still excited for my arrival because, aside from the obvious, I had arranged an impromptu meeting at the BR with the first two lovely ladies I would be partying with on the following day in order to cure (or at least lessen to some degree) them thar "nerves". Aaaand I had also planned to meet up with Joy at the Love Ranch for a relaxing hang out sessions in anticipation for our party that was to occur later in the week.

Now, I mention my nerves for a reason here. As I have said and will repeatedly say, this picturesque doe-eyed angel is just a big bottle of liquid-awesome® when it comes to the sweetness department. Sometime during my initial hours of travel she had called and left me a very tender message informing me that I should ... relax. Enjoy my trip. Don't worry about a thing. She's gonna take good care of me and I'm going to have a wonderful time and I have no idea how excited she is to see me.

*melt*

Unfortunately the travel did NOT go as intended and started off with a 3 hour delay. *nail bite* bah, no worries... I have a 3 and a half hour layover in Denver. That’s plenty of time.

Not so.

I won't go into the details too much here as that's for my general Ranch Report, but suffice to say, it was a brief nightmare for me and one of the miracles I had in my life that day was Joy on the other end of the phone calming me down. Thanks again gorgeous ;)

After my meeting with Anna and Laci (the first two lovely ladies I had scheduled to party with on the following night) I raced on over to the Love Ranch to finally meet my dearest Joy. Although I had just gone through this over at the ranch and much to my surprise, still breathing, walking and talking, I for some reason was still nervous. Silly Huck.

I rang, I entered, I sat. I waited.

Meet and Greet. And...

Joy was notified immediately upon my arrival and was actually in the parlor just walking into the kitchen door when she was alerted and with a flushed face, covered in smile, she waved and apologetically signaled that she had to be right back. As I would later find out, since I had texted her and she knew I was on my way, she finished getting ready and headed on out to the bar to wait for me only to trip and fall causing a wardrobe malfunction that she felt she needed to fix.

Truth be told, she could have exchanged that lovely gown for a burlap sack and not a difference it would have made.
    She was stunning. Absolutely brilliant in her radiance. I knew she was the real deal from her webcam pics and seeing her on video chat late into the night on Yahoo, but hotdamn!! I imagine it's like admiring Raphael’s "La belle jardinière" for some time in books, but then stepping into the Louvre and feasting your eyes on the genuine article. The gentle sway of her hips, those large pools of "umm... wait, what was I saying?" she has for eyes, that smile that if properly placed could stop trench warfare and a voice so soft and sweet nightingales stop singing out of shame when she sighs.

......................................................................................And did I mention that ass?????

wow ... [smilie=hot over you.gif]

I think I may have been a martyr in a previous life. Oh well, no use in questioning the universe... *whispers* thank you karma!

Admittedly I still was very nervous despite our extensive friendship that we had built, but that quickly passed. We sat and chatted for a bit while I voraciously sucked down my first of what would end up as a waterfall of LIT's that night.

Soon after my straw began that cocktails mating call known as "sluuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" ... we wound up taking "the tour". During our stroll, she regaled me with the history of the Love Ranch, the set up of the girls and their rooms, a tour of the VIP suite and of course, the interesting yet kind of spooky history of the pictures that line the walls. As some of you may know (while some not) the pictures that adorn those hallowed halls are indeed hand painted portraits of Working Girls past... hmmm.

When we got to Joys room we casually sat on her bed and chatted a bit more as she showed me some of the new toys she had gotten including some games... some naughty videos (to which we had a good chuckle over the sophomoric titles of said "films") and some new clothes.

In asking if I wanted to have a wee party that night, I hesitated. I was, after all, visiting the ranches for a very special reason... and while I would have thoroughly enjoyed sharing that moment with such a shining example of a "what-every-man-wants", I did decline a full party. However, since I did want to spend time with Joy, I did book a “mini” party as I have since dubbed them.

No sex, just companionship. Some Massage, some gentle kissing and affection, embracing, caressing… you know, the sweet soft stuff I so very much enjoy. And just from this small party, I surely knew… omg Wed is gonna be AWESOME!! As I’m sure I’ll be reiterating later… Joy loooooves loves loves to please. She is so attentive and gentle and … well, just downright sensual that I was just … I … well, I probably couldn’t have said my ABC’s at that point.

While it felt like eternity wrapped in a minute and crammed viciously into a second once that intercom crackled over the calm of our breaths … it was a wonderful second indeed. *kicks theories relating to relativity*

After I groaned repeatedly at my misfortune for living in a spatial existence with only 3 dimensions and "time" playing a really shitty factor in all of them, we straightened up and headed back out to the bar where I bought her a couple of drinks as well as myself of course, and we hung out for a couple of hours just talking and laughing while I chugged on the tea of L.I. and tried futily to quench my appetite with the munchies offered complimentary at the bar. Salty and scrumptious as they may be, they didn’t suffice. To my surprise and delight though… (nah… that’ll be in the big report ;)

Joy eventually had to go to bed as she had to be up @ 9 the following morning and we bid a long yet fond farewell. Had I been sober I probably would’ve beat a hasty retreat to my hotel but I was otherwise imbued with the power… of BOOOOOOOOZE so I continued to hang in the parlor and chat with and enjoy the company of the many other ladies there at the ranch into the wee hours of the morning. Then the afternoon… then the early evening. What the hell are you doing Huck? Ahhh fuck it, right? So stupid… *sigh*

Round Deux!

Anywho… fast forward two days to Saturday night and after quite an eventful night and day at the the BR… I found myself back at the LR “just to hang” with Joy. This “somehow” turned into another trip back to her room just to talk a bit… perhaps. Maybe. Lol … right.

I decided to book another mini party, this time a couple of hours … I think there may have been a re-party after the initial time. Not sure. Think that’s how it went. I really wasn’t sure of my name or address afterward, so don’t ask me to recall such a minute detail as my possibly mumbling something about “moooore” at the end of a party. ;)

After that wonderful snippet in time, we of course spent some more time at the bar chugging and talking. One of the best things about Joy is that she’s so ridiculously easy to talk to and very funny and insightful in her own right. It’s not a blatant joke telling constant whimsical story funny but more of a snippet of insightful comment type of funny pertaining to whatever you happen to be talking about. I adore this type of playful humor and hung on every word so I could capture every chuckle.

During our hang time she was called away for a bell where some idiot (who I would like to thank profoundly for his lack of taste) decided he wasn’t choosing at that moment and opted for a drink. She returned. I sighed.

After hanging out for way past what I planned (Funny how that happens) I parted ways to head over to the BR seeing as how I had suggested to Rapid that we meet there around 9ish or so. (sorry I missed ya buddy… but you know how it goes :p )

D-Day (D is for DAYUM!!)

I had decided to schedule my foray into the complete world of absolute Joy for Wed. Allowing for a full day’s recovery from my previous party. Due to my uncontrollable fraternizing at the BR I was running a little behind schedule but then again we actually never had a scheduled time.

My fault entirely.

I was sitting on the couch chatting with some of the ladies when Mary Ann (sorry if that’s spelled incorrectly) two-stepped on out of the office and informed me that my driver from the LR was indeed on his way shortly.

What? I didn’t arrange for a driver.

We know. They did.

Awesome!

Wait… crap. Sorry girls, gotta run.

Back to the bungalow for what I believe may just be the quickest shower, shave (not just the jowls) and dressing ever to occur.

Anywhere.

Upon Arrival at the LR I of course rang the bell, my heaven was summoned and we sat. Only a brief interlude was had before we went on back to settle down for the night. As had been discussed, I wanted to do an overnight party so I was ensured as many blissful moments as possible. Negotiations were indeed soft and gentle and we went back to the booker to settle up.

We wandered back to her room to begin the first half of the festivities while we waited for further accommodations.

You see, as I found out… the VIP suite had been reserved for me by way of Joy however another lady had also booked it and the time over lapped seeing as how she booked earlier. No worries in my book. Throw me in a broom closet … as long as Joy is there, that’s VIP baby ;)

Mmm on to the main event! Whoa whoa buddy boy… not so fast.

At this point, Joy throws me… for a loop. She caught me… off guard. Out of speech, out of syllables, out of breath.

Joy presented me with … a gift!

Wow! Seriously? Like .. r… wh… I … lol… b… *lightly buckles and collapses into seat on corner of bed*

I … I really don’t know what to say sweety!

As I open the card she got for me and let the gift fall into my hand… I was simply taken aback. Wow. All this talk about gifting the ladies, and here I am. Stunned... and gifted. (not arrogant… play on words :p )

I really loved my new ... hehe. nah, that's between us.

Following a long embrace to show my gratitude… wondrous sensations occurred at this point.

I knew Joy was sensual, loving, gentle, attentive and just all around a giver before hand, but not like I knew now. Her lips took on a new sentience… her hands, like erotic machines endowed with a sensory CPU that always knows where to go… how hard or soft to press… how long to stay riiiiiiiight there.

Up and over, top to bottom, side by side… there was never an inch that wasn’t paid attention to with the care of a British au pair. But with straight white smile of course :p.

After a while, including my reciprocation, we took a rest and just… cuddled. This lady sure can cuddle. I think secretly, it may be her favorite thing. Joy cradles you up so intently, I felt like I wasn’t me anymore… only her. Only her.

Soon it was off to the VIP room.

VIP Treatment

WooHoo!!

We gathered some things up… I tried laughingly to secure a towel around me. (have never figured out that trick) and we set on down the hall towards the VIP… the trip only interrupted once by my robe having an argument with gravity. *damn you Newton*

Once in the VIP room… well, you know. More of the same and more of something different :twisted:

We went back and forth, couple of hours… time flies.

Soon I wanted to hit that hot tub and perhaps put on a movie that I happen to enjoy although she has never seen. (If you’re even wondering what it was, you need to pay more attention) Once in the tub and comfy, and after getting out several times to try and figure out which remote was which… I sat back and hit play.

*sigh*

Something isn’t working… this sucks. I really wanted to wa… omg... hands. hands everywhere. Hands... uuummmpf...

Movie, quickly forgotten.

As it turns out, Joy managed to find some sort of genetically engineered super suds! The Jets only remained on and churning for several minutes at a time since, if they weren’t… I probably wouldn’t be here to write this opus if it were left on any longer. Nor do I believe the Love Ranch would even be there. In fact, these suds would’ve relocated the entire establishment to an address ending in “middle of lake Tahoe”

But it was hilarious.

Couldn’t stop laughing over the seemingly effortless multiplication of these bubbles… even after we had let them all die down to see if that made any difference...brainstorming and problem solving. LR style.

But no… they were like Gremlins I tell ya… just add water and *FWOOOMP*

About 30 minutes and the same quantity of Gojis… we headed back to bed for some softer time and perhaps, this time… a flick. And not of the wrist.

However, I was not to master the entertainment system that day. Armed with an impish like protective “too loud so I’m going to mute the entire movie, fucker!” audio system and with me playing a raucous western that I love to "feel" when I watch… we didn’t really see eye to eye. So I chose the more prudent option. Turn that son of a bitch off and stare into the warmest eyes. :oops:

A little bit after throwing in the towel to Panasonic, we wound up falling asleep. Enjoying the closeness of that certain contentment (as I rather enjoy doing in my overnighters) for the rest of the night… 3 hour nap aint bad!

Sidenote: Although I did keep rousing throughout the night and constantly felt I had all the time in the world left as that VIP room is deceptively dark with the lights off. Seriously … the person that developed and decorated that room must have been under the employ of vampires on their last gig.

Anywho … early morn we both happen to wake up and enjoyed some cuddle cuddle kiss kiss when I asked what time it is and she told me I was like “wha wha wha???” at which point she walked over to the door leading outside and pulled aside a curtain.
    BLINDING!! (re-read sidenote… Kudos vampire architect!)

After fully clearing up cleaning up and clearing out, we headed back to her room so I could gather up some of my possessions that I had left behind. I left the movie for her though.

Back out to the bar for some breakfast!

No, Honestly… not LIT’s. She went to the kitchen and made me some wonderful cinnamon swirly pastry stuff which, sadly, I didn't eat all of. But they were delicious indeed. I think it was the LIT upsetting my stomach. Crap... you caught me.

Soon we were parting ways with promises to see each other once more before our collective departure. I was sullen. I had experienced a wonderful night with someone who, only 2 months ago, was but a random woman yet now... a dear dear friend. For now… Au revoir. But just for now ;).

I made my way back to the BR with visions of sugar plums dancing in my head. They looked a lot like Joy… and they weren’t dancing :oops:

Joy… thank you for a wonderful… no scratch that. An amazi… nooo. Hmmm. An unfo… 3 unforgetable times. You’re one of the sweetest, most sensual, most alluring and downright class-act of a woman I have ever met and will ever know. I’ll always remember our times together and always… always, wish every encounter with every woman could all be, here to eternity, the same.

2. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

Here is a collection of reviews for this beautiful lady. Spending time with her is like spending time with an angel with a naughty side. She is beautiful both inside and out. She is the nicest lady I have met and she made me feel better about myself. She is truly wonderful. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

For pictures and other postings for this beautiful lady or to share your appreciation of her check out her fan club posting.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=43240" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=43240</a>

She is an incredible lady and if you meet her you will have a wonderful time and will love spending time with her [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

The lovely Joy will be returning to the love ranch .

5. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

This lovely lady will be back at the Love Ranch North tomorrow. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

7. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

Here is one more review for Joy by Spartan Fan

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=47062" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=47062</a> [smilie=happy.gif]