Joy Banks - 8/11/09 (Party #4)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nd1984, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Although I had 3 amazing parties before this one, I’d be lying if I didn’t say that my party with Joy was particularly special. I met Joy when I was down in the Love Ranch to see Isis. She’s extremely gorgeous with a real unique look. And beyond her looks she’s an incredibly sweet person to talk to. She was actually a little bit shy at first but as we got more comfortable, I could definitely feel the chemistry. As we talked, she really turned into the kind of girl I can talk to and confide with on just about anything. Finally, the time came for me to head back to Moonlight for my 3rd party, so we said good-bye and arranged to meet each other the next day before I left town.

Finally the day came to party with Joy. We had negotiated a short half hour party in her room the day before so we pretty much went straight to it. And while the party was short, it was definitely the sweetest and most intimate of all my parties at the ranch. After 3 parties that were out of this world sexually, it was nice to slow things down and have this kind of party with her. And Joy is an incredible person who gave an amazing party. Not a single moment felt forced and everything was natural. She really made me feel like she was into me just as much as I was into her.

The party with Joy was so good that I was disappointed to see it end, but the time spent with her was very special. I’m already counting down the days til I get to see her again on my next trip out. But anyone looking for a girlfriend experience, I really don’t think you can do better than Joy. She’s already very popular at the love ranch and she’s only going to be more so as people get to know her better. And I can assure you, you’ll have a very good time if you decide to party with her. Though I only intended to have three parties during my first trip to the ranch, I’m so glad I got a chance to see Joy before I left. She was the perfect way to cap off an excellent first trip to the ranch and was the icing on a very sweet cake.

2. hey sweetie,
    thankyou i had a wonderful time with you. I am glad we had the chance to meet and party :) i am looking forward to seeing you next August.. good luck with school and don't fforget about sept 19th the game :)

~Joy Banks xoxox

3. Just wanted to keep them all together :) [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

4. Joy is very soft and sensual. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

I wiil second that. She is also nice and beautiful.