Jordan Soprano - My Naughty, Little Angel

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Michael, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

[smilie=be mine!.gif] Jordan is one of the sweetest ladies in life I've ever had the pleasure of meeting period. This young lady knows how to light up a room full of people like a well lit Christmas Tree. I had so much fun being around her during my time at the Love Ranch that I gave in to my justified lust and parlayed that into another EPIC Party.

Boy Oh Boy, does she gives her famous last name justice. We went back to her room, quickly reached and agreement because the most important thing was that we wanted each other very bad. We get undressed and we erupt into each other's arms and go into a powerful kissing session that would make the good people of the Soap Opera World stand up with both appreciation and envy. This was great. Then came the oral presentation we both gave each other and she gave a Valedictorian-Style Performance. Along came the intercourse and wow, did we have some intense sessions, a thrill you can't capture in amusement parks and ballparks.

Jordan is a great friend and lover whom I think highly of and also strongly recommend. This was one helluva party. She truly cares about her clients. I would love to repeat with her in an heartbeat. She is very special to me. This was a very important weekend and just like her predecessors, she was a crucial piece of my party puzzle. Jordan, thank you so much for an incredible time I will never forget. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. Micheal, I had a blast with you so far. I cant wait to do it all over again. June is right around the corner baby! I cant wait!

3. Jordan is an angel!!!

4. She is an amazing person! I don't know what I would do without her in my life!!!!

5. got to love the review of Jordan

Always Willing,

Veronica