Jordan: My BR St. Pogus Lady

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Longarm69, Mar 21, 2010.

1. The lovely and total sex Devil Jordan was to be my Lap Dance Partner for the St. Pogus Party at the Bunny Ranch. Well as I said in an earlier post, I fell hard for the Beautiful Abbie Marie and was not in a Dancing Kind of mood that night. We cancelled our participation, but still had a Wonderful time watching all the other Dancers preform. And there were a lot of great preformances! Yes, GDGW and Brooke were Hot, but many other partners had as much fun if not more.

While I felt bad about not dancing with Jordan, so instead We had a Party of our own in her room. Once you get past the decorations on her Wall of Pain, you will the Sweetest, Nicest, and Hottest Angel you will ever meet. I LOVE to cuddle and cuddle we did! I was so comfortable in her arms I could have stayed there till the end of time. I really didn't want to leave her room, but when the bell rings you must do things you hate to do. Reminds me school recess and the bell rings to go back to class. Well this was like your a 14 year old with a Hot lady teacher in her late twenties and the bell rings for the end of the class. You start looking for something to help the teacher so you can stay 5 - 10 minutes later just be to alone with her. When this is what it feels like when you are asked to leave the room with Jordan inside. It just ain't Right!

I am sorry we didn't get our Dance in Public, but the Dance in Private will always be a special memory for me. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Thank you for GREAT time my Wild and Sexy friend! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. Thank you so much baby! I had a great time with you and cant wait till round two!

3. Thanks Dino. We did have a blast together!