JennyJade rocks my world!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bunnylover1028, Apr 25, 2010.

1. So I went to the ranch recently just to check the place out. I just wanted to stop by the gift shop and check it all out!I was not sure if I was ready to "party" or not,but when I got there I saw miss Jenny walk out and boy did my heart jump out!!!I was a bit nervous but the door girl assured me that choosing a lady would "Help break the ice"So I choose Jenny and she gave me a wonderful tour showed me all around the place even though it was really cold out and she was wearing barely anything!!After which she showed me to her room and I told her I was not ready yet and that I need a drink to calm my nervs.She graciously walked me to the bar and let me buy her a drink.She said that the bar stools hurt her tiny behind so we went and sat down on the couch in the parlor and was having casual conversation...................Let me tell you Not only is Jenny sweet but she is also smart and very funny and sooo understanding to my situation great to get along with easy going....Eventually we partied........WELL WORTH THE TRIP!!!!!! Jenny will take care of you and she knows what she is doing very well and I left more than satisfied I will be returning to see her again!!!

2. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

Bunnylover!!You are indeed a very sweet man I cant wait to see you next time!!

3. my next trip is right around the corner i cant wait for that famous two girl show with you and kelly skyline this is going to have to be an overnighter lol less then a month to go YAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] see you then

4. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

I am excited about seeing you again!!I know we are going to have a BLAST hehe hurry up and get out here!!

5. She rocks mine too!!!

6. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] I conquer!

7. Jenny jade definitely rocks

Always Willing,

Veronica

8. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

I am trying to make a CUM back :) How are you hunny?

9. So much better now that you have made a come back!

10. Sounds like a lot of fun

11. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

hope to see you soon!

12. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

Thank you Bunnylover!

13. Wow you are truely amazing! I had a great time with you this weekend be expecting a great revieew

14. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Hot review!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

[smilie=call me.gif]

16. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

17. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

18. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

You are so much fun to be around!!

19. Jenny you are an amazing wonderful woman and I can not wait to see you again!

20. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

fun!

21. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

I will always do my best!