Jenai Simone..my #1 Hemi engine. Updated!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by double d, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

Malika, thank you for commenting on my review. Means alot coming from my neighbor at home. You my love, is just as beautiful inside and out as you say I am. You are a pleasure to work with. And man that walk...

2. Re: Jenai Simone..my little Hemi engine.

That's how I feel about you also Isis. Everything about you I love.....

3. *****Update*****

After finally arriving in Reno on Tuesday, all I could think about was heading to the LR to see Jenai. I had to wait a little while for my buddy MusicMan to get in though. That was killing me. :(
    Finally we walked in the door of the LR. I didn't notice Jenai right away..all I saw was the blurr of a hot little thing with a touch of red in her wavy hair spinning wildly on the dance pole. There was some other ladies there and I kept scanning the parlor for Jenai. That's when the little spinner on the pole stopped spinning and she looked right at me....OMG that's Jenai!! She had this "wild thing" wavy/curly hair with flame highlights and that smokin' lean petite body that took my breath away. Folks, Jenai was looking better than I had ever seen her...and I really didn't think that was possible. And that booty :shock: :shock: :shock: all I can say is DAMNNNN. It had been a long three months since I had seen her..what a great reunion. We sat around and visited for a long time just catching up. After drinks and fun, we went back to her room and picked up right where we had left off last time. I had been waiting to party with Jenai for months..."explosive" is the word that comes to mind :wink:
    I have always had a special connection to Jenai. She's special and she knows she's Numero Uno with me. Jenai is always on top of things and anyone that knows her will tell you she's incredibly considerate of others...she just doesn't miss anything. Sometimes I think she can read my mind. I really don't know how she does it, but I do know it's not just me...she treats everyone that way. The lady just has a big ole heart and is not scared to put it out there.
    Personally, I could sit and talk to Jenai all night long...and I think we almost did that this time..lol.

I'm sure I will probably say this several times, but that particular night at the Love Ranch was probably the best time that I had ever had in Nevada. There was a lot of reasons for that...but being with Jenai that night was at the top.

Hugs Uno.

DD

4. Another great review, Double D. Every time you and Jenai get together, sparks fly...and that's no joke.

I'm glad you both had another great time.

And Jenai is an awesome lady...her pictures don't do her justice to just how beautiful that woman is. She just has that presence in person, that is the epitome of beauty and warm-heartedness.

MusicMan

5. DoubleD,

Great review of Jenai--it's good to read that she still has what it takes to deliver a great party!

The Hiking Guy
    PS: I knew you were out in Nevada & I knew MusicMan had a trip coming up but I didn't realize that you both were in Nevada at the same time. I should have known better--the two of you always seem to be visiting the ranches together and the ranch ladies have come to expect that & even look forward to seeing both of you guys enjoying the ladies during your visit.

6. Thanks buddy...I really like the way you said that in that last line bro.. "She just has that presence in person, that is the epitome of beauty and warm-heartedness".

Very true and well said.

DD

7. Lmao, Yep, I admit it's hard for me to stay away when MusicMan is there. We have a great time.. every time.. when him and I go together. He's a good friend and the best brothel hopping buddy I could ask for. The ladies and staff in Bunny/loveland treat us way too good and neither one of us can figure out why..or even feel like we deserve that...especially when we look like Mutt and Jeff walking in!!.

DD

8. What a great review, DD! Glad to hear you and Jenai had such a great time together.

9. Aww Thanks Isis..it was soo great meeting you!!...You have such a warm HUG!!!! lol :wink:

DD

10. Missing you UNO.... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

11. This review makes me miss Jenai so much! Glad that you've had some great parties with her :)