Jen Lynn Sweet

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, May 5, 2006.

1. Jen Lynn is a totally sweetie.... I'm so happy she is at the ranch!! :wink:

2. Jen Lyn rocks! She's such a hottie, and a Texas Chainsaw Massacre fan, she can do no wrong in my eyes! LOL.

Donna Dior

3. Bunny Girls Kick Ass!!

I had no idea I could have more fun & meet cooler chicks than I knew when I was here before, but I am & I did!! Yeah! OK.. enough with the sappy banter, I cant wait 2 play w/all of you! :p Thanks Suzette & Dennis for welcoming me again! I Love U Guys!

4. Jen Lynn is such a doll!!!
    Funny and sexy!
    Can't wait to get to play with her!! :wink:
    Bunny Kisses!!!

5. Jen Lynn... I love looking at you ... you constantly remind me of Elisabeth Shue ... the elegant & classy version. You're a great asset to MLBR. And, you can stand next to me ANYTIME! :wink:

6. i had a chance to talk to her when I was there in last month and I am glad I wasn't the only one who realizes that she is the complete package

7. Re: Bunny Girls Kick Ass!!

You are so cool!

Thanks for being part of Team BunnyRanch

8. I love that pic!!!

Come back soon we had fun didn't we?

9. Dennis, I had one of the best times I ever had was when I was visting the ranch. Between your gracious nature (noted several times on the boards already) and the great girls there, you better believe I will be back

10. Give me some notice and we can plan something fun.

I love my life and to be able share the good times with nice guys like you.

11. Jen Lynn sweet returns to the Bunnyranch

Jen Lynn sweet will be returning to the bunnyranch on 6-1. you can email her at [email protected] to talk about cuming into seeing her and other sweet things with her.

12. Yes its very true, she is all around sweetness!!! :wink: :wink: She brightens every room she enters and youll never meet a more gracious honey!!! Love you babe!!!

13. jen lynn sweet returns to the Bunnyranch

jen lynn sweet will be returning to the bunnyranch on june 1st. hurry back, jen, we miss your positive attitude and your wonderful smile.

14. Gee thanks guys! You make me feel all warm & fuzzy inside! :D

15. WELCUM BACK. May you have even more fun this time :lol:

16. I already am thanks! When r u cumming over? :wink: