Jayla Conrad is perfect

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rapid, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Rapid
    Chat with Me

Rapid Living the dream

I know. How can anyone be perfect? So I defy Ranch clients and future Ranch clients to inspect everything about her with the proverbial fine tooth comb and discover one thing about her that isn’t perfect.

Her personality is amazing. What a gifted conversationalists! And fun? Wow! The fun never stops with this lady.

And her body is a total knockout. From her athletic legs, to her cute butt, her breasts, and that smiling face. And all of that encased in her flawless skin.

Okay, maybe one negative thing. She isn’t at The Ranch 24/7/365.

2. Thank you soooooo soooo much. I had a great time!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Yes, she is gorgeous and is a GREAT dancer too! :)

4. Oooooo I like that pic jayla [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. I will get to meet her in April

6. kell
    Chat with Me

kell Well-Known Member

Oh.. just what I needed... more enticement for Jayla... as if my limited exposure to her isn't creating too much desire already!! :(

This just confirms my thinking... (ok, maybe my thinking is more fantasizing)
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Jayla

7. Yes she is :mrgreen:

8. wow, that is such a sexy picture, her tattoo really stands out

9. AWWW thank you everyone! I want to give the best experiences possible. I'm her to make all your wild fantasies come true and put a smile on your face.

10. Jayla is a cutie. I am glad you had a great time with her!

11. yes she is a sweetheart!!! :p

12. Yeah..her little four leaf clover gives you good luck when you kiss it :wink:

13. I will have to remember that

14. Don't worry I will remind you :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

Jayla is indeed very beautiful, energetic, and fun-loving...... But one thing worries me.....

Do I have enough nitroglycerin Tablets........

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Cronus

16. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] to everyone for the sweet comments! I'm ready to romp though! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

17. Hee hee...we sell redbull :lol: :wink:

18. Aw that is soo sweet. Im a Jayla fan too!

19. AWWW Thanks chica, I hear your a great party :D

20. Jayla gives a rockstar party..she'll make you feel like no one else exists!! :p

21. MMMM the two of us together is unforgettable though!

22. Is that why we are always thinking about each other lol [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. quite possibly ;)

24. Hee Hee [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. I love Jayla!

26. Yes she is!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

27. Her kitty is pretty and PURRRRRRFECT too :p

28. mmmmm puuuuuuurrrr baby puuuuuurrrr [smilie=be mine!.gif]

29. I love to make you purrrr :twisted:

30. She's is amazing=]

31. We can be amazing together

32. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]