About Me January Specials with Delilah Rae

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by Delilah Rae, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

The holidays start to pass, the stores take down the Christmas decorations, presents are put away to be played with and enjoyed later, the days slowly start to get longer and longer and you're wondering what to do now.

Well why not come and do me!

The New Year will be ringing in and the best way to celebrate is with a bang! It just so happens I will be at Sagebrush Ranch from Jan. 5th-12th waiting for you! For January I cooked up some fun specials to help us celebrate the New Year all focused around keeping the good and tossing out the bad!

New Faces, New Places Special!

Any client new to me who makes an appointment will get extra time added to their party! A returning client? No problem! Book an outdate and take me somewhere I've never been and I'll be adding extra time to our adventure! I've been coming to Nevada for YEARS and I still haven't had a chance to explore so much of this beautiful state! Lets go to Virginia City, maybe we'll spend a cold night cuddled together in a haunted hotel.

Delilah---Bowers-Mansion-2s.jpg

And Many More Special

The more time we have together to more time we can enjoy each other! Anyone who has spent hours in my company knows that our pleasure doesn't plateau, it just continues to grow! I love the deep intimate connections we build in each others company. I love how each moment becomes richer and richer as we fall into pleasure. Time suspends and we're just able to pause everything in the world and focus on what's in front of us.

These connections fulfil us and bring us to new joys! In January for every appointment every full hour we book I add extra time! Let's let the clock fall away and just focus on each other!

Delilah-59s.jpg

Auld Lang Syne

A new year often brings new things but that doesn't mean old acquaintances should be forgot! This special is for all my returning customers who have kindly supported me through the years! Any deposit from a returning client (10% of your budget, or 10% of our final negotiated party) will be doubled! Let this be my end of year treat to you!

230.jpg

Take advantage of one (or all) of these specials and book your appointments for January ASAP! My tour dates are Jan. 5th-12th!​

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
    tahoebigbear likes this.
  2. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

Don’t miss out on an amazing adventure with this stunning woman. She will seduce your mind & soul, while pleasing you body. @Delilah Rae is a woman & an experience you will never forget…..

3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

What a fun way to start 2022...

4. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

Thank you! I love the new year and I love any reason to celebrate!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

perhaps I can reserve a slow dance to start 2022...