JACKIE AVALON IS AN ANGEL BEST BUNNY EVER :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jacoob, Nov 22, 2009.

1. I first emailed Jackie before going down there. After my first night with my party with Heidi I was waiting on my ride when this cute blonde walked up to me. She said she had to introduce herself & I shook her hand, after a few moments I realized I was talking to Jackie. I have to say so is so much cuter in person, she is adorable trust me guys those pics don 't do her justice. We went back to her room & talked for a few minutes so I booked a party with her for the next night.

When I came back she was wearing a cute hot pink outfit [smilie=hot over you.gif] . We went to her room & discussed what I wanted. It was taking a while for them to process stuff so Jackie got some champagne & we talked for a few minutes. Talking with her was so relaxing, she said the kindest things & made me laugh. When the party got started she kissed me softly, it was so sensual, I then slowly took her lingerie off. I'm a gentlemen so I will not go into detail, but the party was amazing & fun.

That time with her I felt so comforted, happy, & thinking to myself I wish this could last forever. As I was leaving the ranch it was hard to say goodbye but I knew I would be back to see her again.

November came around & I booked my appointment with her again. When I got to the ranch Rhona opened the door & said "you must be here for Jackie" all I did was smile. When Jackie came out she looked so cute I can't get over how adorable she is, we went & sat on the couch & talked for a few minutes & she met my brother. Before we started the party I gave Jackie a gift, I hope you like it Jackie. When the party got started it was like being back in heaven again, I will not go into detail but Jackie I loved the whip cream & that new position we tried those were a first for me & I'm glad they were with you. Also I hope you enjoyed that thing I did with you (you know) it was so cute to hear you giggle. I also loved what you said about those Idaho girls I think about that allot. I know July is 8 months away but I'm already counting down the days so you better be ready in your new room & I might even have to include Nikki Breeze in our party I'm ready for another 3 some.

So to all the guys ( & girls) who want a fun & outgoing bunny/hottie Jackie is top notch. You will have a fun time & be on cloud 69 as well. Just be careful after a amazing party with her you might not want to give her back, (if it was up to me I would keep her :)

To Jackie thanks for your reassurance I could find someone someday who will look past my disability & want to be with me. For the two partys we had this year it was a amazing end to a amazing year you will be one of my new years resolutions to get back down there. God Bless