It's the gift that keeps on giving all year long, Clark!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JerryVestal, Dec 24, 2020.

1. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year! I have a special gift for you all with everything going on with lockdowns and the Covid shit happing, which I hope you and your family and friends are safe and healthy and happy. I'm giving you all free access to all my streaming accounts forever, except to Disney + (those bastards are on the naughty list for siding with China that are committing abuses towards humanity). At least this better than a year's subscription to the Jelly of The Month Club, Clark!

Disney +
    Username: [email protected] Password: GoIndians1975!
    This streaming service is only good until August 2021 due to the fact that Disney is siding with China in persecuting, imprisoning, and killing Christians, Muslims, and their own people in their own country.

PureFlix.com (This a Christian and family movie and series streaming service, "The Little Rascals" TV show is listed as "Our Gang.")
    Username: [email protected] Password: GoBrowns1975!

Shudder (AMC Horror and Science Fiction) Hey @Old Nick you ought to love this and the Full Moon account.

Full Moon Movies (Horror, Mystery, and Science Fiction)

Funimation Now (Anime and Godzilla movies)

Blaze TV ( News and commentaries, Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty is on here.)
    Now the Blaze TV streaming service will ask for a one-time code to be put on their website for each device you use for streaming.

Merry Christmas everyone,
    Love,
    Jerry Vestal

RunningSquirrel and Old Nick like this.
  2. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

I don't know e-commerce or security well, but you may want to be careful about handing out ID/pwd combos. I'm betting that some sites will log if the same account is being used to access their site from different computers at the same time. If so, then it may violate terms of service and they may lock the account. This could especially be true for sites that require paid subscriptions.

RunningSquirrel and JerryVestal like this.
  3. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Thank you for the advice, Jim.
    If anyone is unsure about me sharing my account with them during this pandemic and while many people are out of work or are having a hard time deciding what bills to pay, I won't be offended. I was just trying to help out during hurting times. If you decide to get your own accounts, good for you. I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I have been blessed more than you know most of my life with GOD in my life, blessings of good family and friends, and my health even though I had more turns for the worse than for the better as far as health goes, and being employed and out of work off and on again then being on disability for the rest of my life even though I would much rather be working. I just want to give help to those I can in ways that I can at this time.