About Me IT ONLY GET'S BETTER - REVIEW FROM JOE CARBOLS

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Dec 10, 2017.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @TiaraTae for the compliments!!! Have a "Happy Holidays" with your family and friends!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TiaraTae for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome and have a "Happy Holidays" with your family and friends!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks @TiaraTae for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @harleylane for your kind words and compliment!!! You have a "Happy Holidays" with a "Prosperous, Safe and Healthy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TiaraTae for your kind words and compliments!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! Wishing you a "Prosperous, Safe and Happy New Year"!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. This sounds so amazing thanks for sharing

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @LayloniStroxxx and you're welcome!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. What a wonderful review! Book this beauty today and experience it for yourself!

10. CharlieDaze
    Chat with Me

CharlieDaze Well-Known Member

I love reading reviews and this ones great! Sounds like you guys had a blast.

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AliceLittle for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CharlieDaze for your kind words and compliments!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words @TiaraTae!!! I love your personality and you are so much fun too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Sounds like a great time, Cumisha! What a sexy sounding shower!!

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Natasha Star for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @harleylane and you're welcome!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Natasha Star for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Natasha Star for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @TiaraTae for your kind words and compliments!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CherryLane for your kind words and compliments!!! You are amazing too![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your support and kind words!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @LanaWest for your kind words and compliments!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @Chloe Love for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TiaraTae for your kind words and comments!!! You are so sexy an adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @harleylane for your kind words and compliment!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @TiaraTae for your kind words and compliments!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TiaraTae for your kind words and compliments!!! You are so much fun too and you are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif]she is so friendly and professional.
    Sophia Sun

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for your compliments!!! You are so sexy and adorable too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You are awesome @LayloniStroxxx!!! It was fun to see you at Live Stream today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @harleylane and your welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

COOLIO ON THE REVIEW!! You’re amazing Cumisha :p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes:

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]