Is It Legal or Illegal?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2006.

?

Should brothels be legal in all 50 states and U.S. territories?

1. Yes--legal brothels provide a healthy sexual outlet that reduces crime!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No--it is immoral to go to a brothel to release sexual frustrations.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hiya Everyone!

The whole question here should be one of legality and not morality! One of the greatest stress releases for the life-and-death situations a soldier faces is great sex!

Brothels should be legal in all 50 states and U.S. territories. By doing so, the illegal sex trade would be greatly lessened. An environment of good health like at the BunnyRanch would be fostered all across the country.

One of the greatest contributors of crime is sexual frustration! Those military members or regular folks who may not have regular sex partners, need to find an outlet other than masturbation. Legal brothels provide that outlet.

So, the edict from the President should be one of banning all illegal sexual activities. All legal activities should be considered a healthy sexual outlet.

Oh, and all you babes who give discounts to military members, damn, aren't you the patriotic ones! When I ask the question, "Have you ever given a discount to a military member?" If you respond that you did, I'll give you an extra tip for your generosity!

I adore the military because they protect all of our freedoms! I've dedicated my life to working for the military as a civilian since 1982.

Lots of hugs and kisses!

Nicholas in North Beach, MD

:p :wink: :p